Date: 19.6.2017 / Article Rating: 5 / Votes: 697
Rpn.professay.info #Why weed should be legal essay

Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Why weed should be legal essay

Why weed should be legal essay

Oct/Fri/2017 | Uncategorized

Essay on why weed should be legalized - We Write…

Why weed should be legal essay

Write my essay for me with Professional Academic Writers -
Essay on why weed should be legalized - We Write…

Best Professional Practices for Artists: The Artist Resume. While serving as a juror for a large group exhibition, I had to view a number of professional artist resumes. Overall, the experience was less than pleasant. I was shocked and dismayed by the disorganization I encountered. One resume did not have the artist#8217;s name at the topif they had been selected, there would have been NO WAY to contact them! Several resumes did not include basic contact information. Others included lengthy descriptions of professional experiences that had nothing to do with an art career, and still others were difficult to should essay navigate, with pages and pages of small-type font. I actually felt my brain hurting as I hunted for the basic information and experience which mattered. Of Globalization! If you are going to be evaluated for a professional opportunity based on your resume, the number one thing you need to do is make your information easily available. Make the font legible.

Keep the should size large enough to read without reading glasses. Use bullets and clearly separated or labelled sections. Is there enough white space? Too much white space? If you fail to classes cover these basics, your resume will be useless. The Art Resume vs. Why Weed Be Legal Essay! The Employment Resume. Where! Art resumes are very different from your job resume. The purpose of an art resume is to be legal essay help an artist to win awards and grants, to gain acceptance into a residency program, or to achieve exhibition opportunities.

None of letter for cv, this has anything to do with your former employment in non-art-related fields. You will want to leave your employment experience out, for the most part. Another main issue: length. Why Weed Be Legal Essay! Typically, an art resume is two to three pages long. If you are asked for a #8216;Curriculum Vitae,#8217; this document can be many pages in length and include everything you#8217;ve ever done in art related fields, but a resume really should be no longer than two pages. Your art resume should be edited down to the essentials most recent accomplishments listed chronologically with recent items first, your education, your contact information, and, if applicable, your professional experience. Who is your audience? What is chevy your goal?

The more research you can do on should, whoever is going to be reviewing your resume, the rsm thesis defence better for be legal essay, you. Cover For Cv Structural Engineer! How can you make yourself look most appealing to your audience? Often times, less information that has been carefully edited counts as more. Contact information is always first. Include your name, address, phone, email, and should essay website. I think it is a good idea to print this part larger than the rest for easy and where buy master homework quick viewing. Education goes next. Include your most recent degrees first. If you have a degree in something non-art related, you may want to leave it out. Competitive artist residencies can also be listed here as well.

I suggest putting #8216;Awards and be legal essay Honors#8217; next, if you have any. This category is important because it digtinguishes you from all the other candidates. If you have been awarded a grant, put it here. If you received an art award at college graduation, it goes here. Any #8216;Best in Show#8217; awards, cash prizes, or other distinctions go here. These items are a big deal. Solo Exhibitions go next, listed chronologically. If you have only letter, had one or two, it may make you look inexperienced, so list them in a more general exhibition section. If you are editing your information, which I highly recommend, then call this section #8216;Select Exhibitions.#8217; Juried Exhibitions can be a separate category. Why Weed Essay! Base your decision to include a juried section on your numbers of these. Typically, a juried exhibition is seen as being more impressive than a group exhibition, especially if the juror is well-known.

Always list the name of the juror in addition to the basic exhibition information: Show Title, Gallery Name, City and State, Exhibition Dates. Chevy Essay! This type of name-dropping is strategic, especially in an art world that is small and inter-connected. #8216;Group Exhibitions#8217; or #8216;Select Group Exhibitions#8217; (if you are editing) go next. Choose what to include based on what you are applying for. For example, if your resume is part of a packet you are sending to a gallery, you may want to edit out should be legal shows done in coffee shops or other #8216;non-gallery#8217; spaces. Gallerists tend to be snobs. Program Homework Thesis! Also, if you have exhibited with a gallery that is seen as #8216;less desirable#8217; than the one you are applying to leave it out. Should Be Legal Essay! If you have showed with someone that your goal gallery has a good relationship with, great highlight it by program homework leaving out #8216;filler.#8217; Your goal in this section is to display a breadth of experience and a professional appearance. You want to should essay seem responsible and easy to work with this makes you a more desirable candidate. Essay! The next section should be #8216;Press#8217; or #8216;Select Bibliography.#8217; To be a viable candidate for pretty much anything, you need to why weed should be legal essay have some kind of press. Press on online sources and blogs are absolutely fine. Even a small local newspaper or newsletter is worth mentioning.

If a group show you participate in old truck, is reviewed, but you are not mentioned, then what? If you need more lines in why weed essay, your press section, then include it. If you have enough press to look respectable, leave it out. 8. Related Professional Experience. This last section is defence dates optional: #8216;Related Professional Experience.#8217; Remember, your artist resume is not a job resume. Your goal is not getting a job, but rather a show, a grant, or a residency, therefore anything NOT art related should be left out. This section can include professional memberships, volunteering, published writing, and any art-related jobs you have held. Don#8217;t worry if it seems like there are gaps here this is not a job resume!

I know that many professional resumes include an objective. This takes up unnecessary space and is redundant. If you are applying for something specific, your objective will be obvious. Why Weed Be Legal Essay! Leave this section out of an artist resume. Program Homework Thesis! You should keep an all-encompassing curriculum vitae on your computer in be legal essay, order to cut and paste the info into a new, shorter resume designed for rsm thesis defence, a specific purpose.

One other, last suggestion is to look at several examples of resumes by should be legal essay artists you respect. Letter For Cv Structural! Most artist or gallery websites have easily down-loadable resumes. Choose a certain aesthetic, appearance, or organizational strategy for yourself based on these examples. Happy applications! Oh, and essay if you want to read the Professional Practices Post from last month on Artist Statements, click here.

Author Cara Ober is Founding Editor at BmoreArt. Cover For Cv Structural Engineer! Cara Ober is the Founding Editor at BmoreArt. How to Become Your Own Artist-Advocate: Matthew Mann. Biggs and Featherbelle: The Sweet Smell of Success. Be Legal Essay! Black Voices in Contemporary Art Criticism. Where are all the Black art critics? Inertia: Studio Visit with Rene Trevino. Guggenheim Fellowship Awarded to college Baltimore Artist.

Inertia: Studio Visit with Amanda Burnham. This is a pretty good article, except for the typo. That is essential in creating a good resume. Proofreading. It is funny because I cannot reproduce your typo in should be legal essay, this section without autocorrect changing it to distinguished. Also, comma at start of last graph is not needed.

Also. What about Public Art? I m seeking for this only.. The first thing to learn about how to write a resume cover letter is that the cover letter gives the job seeker a unique opportunity to defence introduce him or herself before actually meeting in person.Sample CV. Why Weed Should Essay! I found your article on Sample Resume writing tips insightful and helpful, thanks for sharing this information on chevy essay, resume. Sample Resume. While it is important to put your schooling somewhere, if you have been out of school for should be legal essay, a while sometimes your experience is actually relevent.

In this case, education should be located at heart of darkness light and dark essay the bottom. Of course, everyone has their own opinions when it comes to resumes, and what may be right for one employer may not be for the next. This is good advice thank you. But reading it had me thinking that, given all the protocols, would be nice if the why weed should enclosed work spoke for itself right? Shouldn#8217;t this be the over-riding consideration? Great post- thank you so much! All of this is such a mystery to many of us.

@Radar Redux- Good luck to you in creative or nontraditional formatting. In my experience, people find it arrogant and irritating, and choose not to deal with you. There is something to be said for being courteous, respectful and INFORMATIVE when communicating about yourself to potential patrons, funders, galleries or curators. No one wants to work with someone who they perceive will be difficult. Chevy Essay Old Truck! If you have had success with this approach, I#8217;d love to hear about why weed be legal, it. It seems so trivial, though its not. The idea of editing the information is cover engineer great. Very useful post.

Thanks. This is a very helpful blog post for why weed be legal essay, artists. I will pass it on for cv structural engineer, to all the recent art grads I know. Let me rephrase. We am not judging anyone who chooses to conform to why weed should any process so as to classes online get grants/jobs, whatever they participate in why weed should be legal, so as to make a living, get shown, etc.

The advice here is all excellent regarding this. Cover Letter For Cv Structural Engineer! That said, we had asked should an artist feel compelled to fill out resumes or artist statements in traditional ways in the first place, if they feel the process does not represent them in the way they wish to be represented. For example some artists we know question why this almost corporate formulaic format exists at all. They believe it to be archaic. They ask who does it really serve anyone and how? This questioning at should be legal essay least deserves consideration/ examination. And if one has a real deep desire to deconstruct and essay recontextualize the #8220;resume/artist statement process/construct#8221; why wait for the project part of, say, a grant. Be Legal! Why not jump in from the start in this way it is a real #8220;action#8221;instead of a simulation.

The results may be illuminating. how does an heart of darkness light, artist apply for should be legal essay, grant $$ without a resume if it is classes online part of the requirement? i would save the #8216;challenging the formula#8217; for my grant proposal. i think online exhibits are fine to list as group shows. as you do more exhibits, you will want to why weed should be legal edit and choose the most competitive ones for essay, your resume. if you see the online ones as being #8216;less#8217; desirable, then leave them out why weed should down the road. Great advice and heart of darkness thanks. One question: Do you think online shows or competitions count as something for why weed essay, your resume? Even if its decent? This comment has been removed by the author. Buy Master Homework! You can order it direct from us or pick it up next week at area retailers like the BMA Museum Shop, Ivy Bookstore, Trohv, and Atomic Books.

Designed by Wickerham Lomax, our cover artists for Issue 04! The BmoreArt calendar features arts and events and is updated daily. Tag your art and Balti-centric photos #bmoreart! We want to be legal essay see your art, your exhibits, and your Baltimore. BmoreArt#8217;s Picks: Baltimore Art Galleries, Openings, and Events October 3 9. The Internet is Exploding: 10 Must-Read Articles this Week. ABOUT ME | Call for Book Publication. Rsm Thesis! Order the BmoreArt Journal of Art + Ideas directly from us or from area retailers. Should! BmoreArt is Best Cultural Resource in Baltimore!

Bmoreart is a creative and critical daily online journal. We believe that Baltimore's creative class deserves to be discussed, critiqued, and well-informed.

Expert Essay Writers -
Weed should be legal essay - Premier & Unique School Writings…

Resume Samples – 1000+ Free Samples for Any Job. You only have one chance to make a first impression. In the job seeking world, your first impression is not made by why weed should your clothes, your face, or your smile. It’s made by your resume. Employers only review resumes for a few seconds before they decide whether or not to keep reading, or to put your resume in a discard pile. That shows you how important your resume is – how the style, the cover for cv format, the wording, the language, and should be legal essay more all have an effect on your ability to create a positive first impression, and to make sure you give yourself the best chance for the role. Wait… need help with your resume? Why not try out free app and build a resume instantly. How to Create an Effective Resume. There is a right way to engineer, create a resume and why weed essay a wrong way to create a resume. Chevy Old Truck! It helps to look at professional resume samples.

In some cases, you may want a design that is more creative and unique. In other cases, you may want to why weed should be legal essay, stick to where thesis, the standard resumes and templates that you can easily find all over the internet. But at why weed essay, least by viewing resume samples, you can get an idea of what makes a quality resume, and how it should be presented in where program homework, order to have the best possible impact on the employer. Within this guide, we’ll discuss what you should be focusing on be legal essay with your resume template, your resume content, and of globalization so much more. Let’s start with the why weed should basics. The average resume has several distinctive sections. These include: Contact Information Objective Statement (More on This Later) Educational History Work History. Recently the objective statement has been replaced by something called a “Professional Summary” but we’ll get to that later on in this article. Although some resumes have the chevy essay work history section before the should be legal education section, in general, these sections are found on the vast majority of resumes in the job seeking world. The term “basic” may turn off some prospective applicants.

But keep in mind that, depending on your work history, the basic resume sample may generally be all you can expected to create, especially if your work history doesn’t warrant an cover for cv structural engineer, extensive, and creative resume sample. That said, even with a basic resume, you still need to make sure that your resume template is as professional as possible. The content of the resume also needs to include basic resume best practices, including: All content on a resume needs to be written with the idea of quickly attracting attention, and then helping the reader (the person looking to hire you) picture you in the role. That is why industry specific action verbs are so important and useful.

You can see a complete list of examples of why weed essay these action verbs here for each industry. Numbers and essay Achievements (no Cliche) You also want hard facts about you and your work history. You want to why weed should, avoid basic, meaningless phrases that anyone can use, like “hard worker,” and instead do your best to cite numbers (“improved revenue by essay 150%”) or specific tasks and experiences (“Managed 32 SMB analytics campaigns”). These are what help you stand apart from competitors. Even if the hiring manager does decide to should essay, read your resume further, they are on borrowed time. Essay Of Globalization! You want to make sure that everything they read is impressive for the role as best it can be. For example, if you were applying to be a marketer, and you had three jobs beforehand – two in marketing, and why weed should essay one in fast food – the fast food job is highly unlikely to be as impressive as the other two marketing jobs.

In most cases (although not all), it can be left off of your resume completely. Even when a resume can be described as basic, a good resume needs to essay, have all of these qualities if you expect someone to keep reading, and to like what they read enough to call you back. There are creative ways to make resumes, such as highly effective templates. Some people are also adding skills sections to the resume as a way of highlighting their best features, and others are using professional visual imagery in a creative way to make sure that their resume both stands out and shows them in the best possible light. But any sample resume – as well as your real resume – should at least have the items above in order to be effective. We touched on the idea of resume sample objectives earlier.

But now it’s time to why weed should be legal, explore these in greater depth. At the very top of your resume, right after the contact information, is the objective statement. Recently these have been replaced by homework thesis professional summaries, but objectives are still a common, especially on should be legal the resumes of executives, as well as the resumes of letter new employees. An objective statement is why weed essay, just that – your objective with the company, and/or why you want the job. For many, the answer is simply “money.” But for obvious reasons, employers are looking for something a little deeper. They’re also using the objective statement as a way of determining your qualifications for the job, which is heart of darkness light, why some degree of self-promotion is a good idea. Before getting into the resume sample objectives that can help you get the job, let’s look at be legal, some “bad” or “basic” ones that are probably not going to help your career: “To find a position where I can apply my education to help a company succeed” “To learn more about the technology industry to help further my career” “To work with a team in a professional workplace that will value my skills and talents” The problem with these resume objectives is that they do not do anything to help the employer learn more about you, and the objectives themselves are broad and cliche. Other examples of objective mistakes include having an objective that doesn’t line up with the company (ie, looking for a “relaxed environment” with an cover structural, employer that is highly professional) or talking about why weed should, objectives outside of the rsm thesis company (ie “to build my resume so that I can get into graduate school”). Wait… need help with your resume?

Why not try out free app and build a resume instantly. Great resume objectives should have specifics that describe who you are, what you can do, and ideally have a clearly defined professional goal that is in why weed should essay, line with what the company offers and can provide for you. Here are some objective samples that are highly effective at impressing hiring managers: “Former warehouse specialists with experience in logistics and supply chain management ready to promote new, efficient systems in essay, existing distribution centers.” “Recent summa cum laude graduate in computer science looking for an opportunity to bring in new programmatic techniques into growing companies in the app development field.” “Hair dresser with 10 years of salon experience ready to integrate some of the most sought after styles and why weed be legal designs, and chevy essay assist in should, developing the company brand with a strong social media presence.” What these types of resume objective samples do differently is they integrate detailed, positive qualities about your candidacy, which is important since the classes online objective may be the first thing that hiring managers read. They also have a clearly defined objective that is specific to you and the company. This shows that you have real goals, and should be legal that you’ve done your research into what the company provides and where program homework is looking for. NOTE: About Professional Summaries.

There is an why weed should be legal, alternative to the resume objective. It is known as a professional summary, and these days, more and more applicants have switched to providing professional summaries in college classes, place of traditional resume objectives. Professional summaries are, in some ways, like an extended version of the resume objective. Except that they do not always talk about an objective. They can talk about your skillset, or the projects you’ve worked, and so much more. Some resumes actually refer to why weed be legal essay, them as “Professional Highlights” or “Resume Highlights” because their purpose is to highlight the primary reasons to hire you, all in classes, one place. Here is a sample professional summary: “Senior hydraulic engineer capable of analyzing, planning, designing, and executing projects in in dam construction, channel flow, and levee development. Managed team of why weed should be legal essay 13 civil engineers, and trusted on over $2,213,342,774 in project investments. Seeking growth opportunities in the Bay Area, with a focus on hydraulic machinery and innovation.” Remember, you don’t have to add an objective of any kind in cover structural engineer, a professional summary.

But you can. The idea behind a professional summary is be legal, that, if the employer only has a few seconds to review your resume, it makes more sense for them to letter for cv, spend that time on solid, work related information rather than on be legal what you plan to do. But whether you choose to use a professional summary or you decide to stick with the well known objective statements, the chevy essay old truck overall idea behind them is clear: don’t make some boring, generic objective summary. Instead, create something that makes an impact. Objective statements go at the top of the resume. But what about the rest of it?

For that, you need to why weed be legal, understand the sample resume formats that most people use to create their resume. As you can see from the resume sample above, the ideal format has several qualities: You want your name to where buy master program homework, be memorable at the top of why weed should your resume. You should expect the font to be a large size and easy to read. You also should have easily visible contact information, which should be at the right of your name or just below your name.

All resumes should have bullet points, and those bullet points should be started by action verbs, which are industry specific verbs that describe work you did (like “tabulated” if you’re an buy master homework, accountant). Avoid paragraphs, and avoid the why weed should be legal essay use of “I” such as “I tabulated” as this is considered both unprofessional and where buy master program homework a distraction. The sections, listed above, should also be clearly marked and defined. Why Weed Should Essay! This is for of darkness light two reasons: first, it helps the employer find what they’re looking for why weed essay quickly, and you always want to make sure that skimming is fast. Second, many companies are using databases now to store resumes, and those databases look for those specific sections when determining how to store the information. The primary sections of any resume are the Education Section, the Work History Section, and possibly a Skills section. Optional sections include Volunteer Experience, Technical Skills, and References, although always remember that every word of your resume needs to be able to essay old truck, impress employers, so only put these sections if the information you have to share is strong. Resume Samples For Freshers/Freshman. There’s no denying that those that have the hardest time creating a resume are those applying to why weed should essay, their first or second job. Chevy Essay! Freshman in the US and abroad often have little to no job experience, and should be legal that can make it hard to put together a resume.

For those that have never worked before, or who do not have much information they can put on their resume, consider the following freshman resume sample: When you don’t have much of a resume, there are a few things you want to do. First, you want to strongly consider the objective statement. Although professional summaries are often preferred by job seekers these days, professional summaries should also be free of cliche, and that’s difficult when you don’t have much of a professional history. Next, you may want to of globalization, see what in your past sounds like work history, and write about that.

Were you ever a babysitter? Did you ever help clean someone’s house? Do you have any volunteer experience? You can find a way to make that information fit the resume. Finally, consider a skills section, or highlight your education where you can to make it more in depth to the reader. Resumes for college students are similar to freshman resumes. Why Weed Essay! It really has to do with your work experience. However, for essay of globalization college students and recent graduates, you may have the ability to highlight your education section and give yourself a smaller work history section. In these cases, you should consider highlighting specific classes, and actionable things you learned while in school.

If you had any research experience, highlight that too. GPA is not as important. Try to focus instead on what makes you different than others in your graduating class, and highlight yourself in why weed be legal, a way that makes you look like someone that is ready to of darkness and dark, take on any job. There’s one section that we haven’t spoken about why weed be legal essay, much here, but it is letter for cv, becoming more important in resumes these days. It’s known as the “Skills” section. Originally, skills sections were only found on the rarely used Functional Resume. Should! Functional Resumes are primarily used by those that did not work for an extended period of time, and don’t want to where buy master thesis, look like they have a huge gap on their resume. So instead, they create a giant skills and be legal essay achievements section, and then simply list previous jobs underneath. Hiring managers do not love to see functional resumes. Where Program Homework! But the skills section still has some use. Should! By placing it right below the essay professional summary, the section gives you an opportunity to list off some of your relevant abilities before you get into a work history section.

That also allows you to focus on your achievements in should essay, the work history section. Note: When you place a skills section in a traditional resume, it becomes what’s known as a Combination Resume. There are two different ways to create a skills section, and your resume template plays a role. Some people prefer to list every skill or ability off one per bullet, and then turn them into columns at defence dates, the top of the resume. Others write sentences with action verbs.

The following are two resume skills samples. SAS SQL Microsoft Excel Microsoft Access SPSS Cognos Oracle ArcGIS R. Experienced with SAS, SQL, R, and ArcGIS. Managed Databases in Microsoft Excel, Access, Cognos, and Oracle. Should Be Legal! Bilingual (English and cover letter for cv structural engineer Spanish) with Conversational Knowledge of French. There is should, no right or wrong choice between these two different types of resume sample skills. What matters more is the content, what fits your experience better, and what type of resume template you choose. Review Resume Samples and Create the Perfect Resume. Here at Online Resume Builders, our resume samples and templates are designed by those with hiring experience specifically to help you get the job. Review the rsm thesis sample resumes to get a better idea of what your resume can look like, and essay sign up with Online Resume Builders to start creating your quality resume today.

Everyone needs to eat. As more and more jobs become automated, food services will always have an important in-person role. There are those out there that need someone to care for them. From children to adults, there are often times when it is important to have someone with you to make sure that you’re healthy, safe, happy, and more. IT Director Resume Samples, Templates and Tips. In tech-heavy companies, the IT director may be distinct from the CIO or CTO, but in other institutions, the role can be functionally the engineer same.

IT directors make the calls as far as what technologies— hardware, software, and electronics— an why weed essay, organization needs for peak operation. Beyond the years of required experience with tech, a plus [] The world of administration is a vast one. From entry level positions such as admin assistant and bank clerk to high level careers in executive office management, customer service directors, and essay of globalization events management, Accountant and Auditor Job Info Positions such as Accountant and should be legal essay Auditor require a serious eye for detail as well as a brain that is capable of essay crunching some even more serious numbers.

Perhaps that’s why the why weed should be legal vast majority of jobs require a degree of some kind. The main focus of cover letter engineer any accounting job is to [] There is why weed, often nothing quite as rewarding as working with animals. From pets to livestock to animal preservation. For many, art is more than a hobby. It is also a job. While those that decide to pursue a career in art are often in it because they want an opportunity to turn their skills into money, From bank teller to investment banker, the world of banking is one that is prestigious, engaging, and essay has tremendous growth potential. For the hands on individual or the why weed be legal detailed planner, working in construction is one of the best ways to make the most out of your skillset. Chevy Essay Old Truck! Construction is a hands on job that requires an understanding of tools, measurement.

Business Management Resume Templates, Samples and Tips. It takes many different parts to be legal, get a machine to work. But few machines will work correctly and efficiently without an excellent motor. Analysis and ideas – that’s what keeps the economy going. The average business strategy analyst salary is as high as $90,000 or more, and while there are dozens of defence dates different jobs that go under the be legal essay “business strategy” label, Change starts with you. Rsm Thesis Dates! Working with charities and other non-profits can be immensely rewarding work, and should essay allows you to heart light essay, take on a career that also does good in the world. If you want a job in child care, you have to love children. But of course, childcare is also so much more than that. Should Be Legal Essay! These jobs require you to be a teacher, a nurse, a coach, a bodyguard. Education, as an industry, is one of the few that is both fulfilling and long lasting.

There are many that spend their entire lives as teachers, shaping those young and cover letter for cv structural engineer old and loving every minute of it. “Engineers like to why weed be legal essay, solve problems. If there are no problems handily available, they will create their own problems.” Scott Adams Engineers are the magicians of the business world. There are many people out there that are passionate about essay of globalization, fashion. Why Weed Should Be Legal! But being able to of globalization, work in the field – for many, that is a dream come true. Every business, organization, and entity needs someone working in financial services in some capacity. Money and capital are what help businesses operate. Fitness Resume Templates and Jobs. For many, a job in both sports and fitness is why weed, one that provides both a steady paycheck and the ability to make money doing something you enjoy – in some cases, something that makes you healthier as well. Healthcare is one of the only fields that provides a steady paycheck, ample growth opportunities, and the ability to make a difference in the lives of others.

Many different jobs rely on customer service. But in the hospitality field, customer service is the nature of your work. The larger a company, the more they need someone with expertise and a passion in human resources. Working in human resources is its own unique experience. Insurance is online, a trillion dollar industry. Be Legal Essay! That is because those all over the country need protection for their home, health, car, life, and other assets. Insurance jobs can also be highly lucrative careers, and as you move forward in the. Advertising / Marketing / Customer Service. For those that feel they have a higher calling, there is a career in law enforcement.

Although dangerous, those that work for cover structural engineer the public are given an why weed be legal, opportunity to letter structural engineer, play a role in saving lives, protecting people and assets, and should making sure that other law enforcement and security officials can function properly. Warehouses are becoming more and more important in rsm thesis defence, today’s economy. Online businesses need warehouses to manage their stock and handle the logistics of orders. They call it “maintenance” for a reason. Maintenance and repair jobs are what help every business, property, and individual operate. Maintenance doesn’t always get the why weed be legal glory that it deserves. For many, working in the medical and healthcare field represents a higher calling.

Not only does the healthcare field pay well – it does so with the prestige of knowing that you are making a. For many, retail is their very first job. For others, it is a career that they commit to. College Classes! Yet no matter what your reason is for why weed should essay breaking into the retail world, very few other types of jobs provide the same experiences. People imagine sales to heart of darkness, be a very direct, pushy job that requires non-stop phone calls and pressuring people to buy. Sometimes that is should essay, involved. For those that are good drivers that want to make a career on the road, there are transportation jobs.

Every day, companies and organizations are looking for chevy old truck bus drivers, truck drivers, System Administrator Resume Samples,Templates and Tips. System Administrator Resume Samples,Templates and why weed should be legal essay Tips If you’re able to read this resume description, you may have a system or network administrator to thank. Working on the ground level to make sure that Internet and e-mail systems are up and letter for cv structural engineer running, the sys admin is checking reports and monitoring if they aren’t out physically trying [] Information Technology Resume Samples, Tips And Template. One of the advantages of IT is also one of the challenges. Great IT staff are in be legal essay, extremely high demand, often with careers that pay well at companies that will do whatever it takes to keep them from leaving for competitors. But this same advantage can also be a disadvantage, as these companies often receive [] IT is, in many ways, the future of structural all employment.

Information technology has evolved to be so much more than coding. Businesses depend on advertising, marketing, and why weed essay branding. Rsm Thesis Defence Dates! Every business needs to be promoted in some way if they are to be used by should be legal consumers and businesses.

Order Your Own Writing Help Now -
Why marijuana should be legal: logical arguments for…

TxDOT seeking operating budget cuts up to 10 percent. Facing declining revenues and increasing costs, Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) employees this week were advised by TxDOT Executive Director Amadeo Saenz (left) that agency operating budgets are facing cuts of why weed should be legal, up to old truck, 10 percent for 2008. In his message to TxDOT staff, Saenz said he sent a memo earlier this month to all TxDOT district engineers, division directors and office directors asking them to why weed should essay, examine their respective operations and develop plans to dates, attempt to reduce their operating budgets by 10 percent. The proposed budget cuts will be reviewed by TxDOT administration before approval, and could be modified, said Saenz. Once approved, the individual budget plans will be implemented early next year. Saenz assured TxDOT employees that the should goal of the budget cuts is to cut operational expenses and not a reduction of critical services or active staff. The proposed operational budget cuts come on the heels of an announcement two weeks ago by TxDOT Deputy Assistant Director Steve Simmons (right) that the agency would be making massive cuts in anticipation of reduced federal funding and other revenue deficits.

The department is anticipating a loss of approximately $3.6 billion in chevy, federal funds by 2015. Simmons said that alone will result in why weed essay, cutbacks in current projects. Simmons told Texas Transportation Commission members that proposed cuts would result in a 57 percent reduction in the consultant engineering budget and defence, a 50 percent reduction in the research budget. He also said a hiring freeze would be imposed. Anderson appointed to public safety commission. The appointment of Dallas marketing consultant Elizabeth Beth Anderson to the Texas Public Safety Commission is one of a number of appointments announced this week that change the face of key state boards and commissions. The appointment is significant because the why weed essay commission is responsible for framing and overseeing policies for thesis, the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS), the state's top law enforcement agency.

It is one of numerous appointments announced this week by Gov. Rick Perry. The commission is one of the more powerful governing entities in why weed should be legal essay, state government. The DPS Director and Assistant Director report to the Commission. The department has six major divisions, including administration, driver license, Texas Highway Patrol, criminal law enforcement, Texas Rangers and the Governor's Division of Emergency Management. This is not the first state appointment for Anderson, who specializes in information technology marketing. She was appointed to the board of the program thesis Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs in September 2001 and has served as chair since November 2003. Strategic Partnerships salutes Texas' Lone Stars.

This week's salute is to Ana M. Cha Guzman, president, Palo Alto College. Career highlights and education : I was named president of Palo Alto College in August 2001. Prior to that, I served as a senior advisor to Education Secretary Richard Riley during the last year of the Clinton administration from January 2000 to January 2001. From July 1997 to August 2001 I was executive vice president for institutional advancement and community relations at Austin Community College. I've also been vice chancellor of the Texas AM University System and president of the why weed be legal Texas Association of Chicanos in Higher Education. I earned a Bachelor of Science in early childhood education from Stout State University, a Master of Arts from Texas Southern University and a Doctor of Education from the University of Houston. Dates. I also graduated from Harvard University's Institute for Educational Management. What I like best about my job is : Being able to essay, do good things for students, staff and faculty. Advice I would give a new hire in my office : Maintain positive outlook and breathe deep when things don't go well. If I ever snuck out of work early, I could probably be found : In the yoga studio.

People would be surprised to know that I : Score introvert on the personality profiles. One thing I wish more people knew about my agency : How affordable and excellent we are in college, providing a good education. Each week, the Texas Government Insider profiles a key government executive or decision-maker. If you would like to why weed be legal essay, suggest a Lone Star, please email us at editor@spartnerships.com. AG's office sets record for child support collections. A record $2.3 billion in child support collections for the state fiscal year that ended Aug. 31 has been reported by the Attorney General's Child Support Division. The previous record high of $243 million was recorded last year.

New records have been recorded each of the last five years. The record comes on the heels of the department being named the nation's best child support program in August by the National Child Support Enforcement Association. Collections in Texas have grown more than in any other state in the past 10 years. TCEQ receives applications for college, school bus initiative. Three Texas school districts have applied to the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality for funds to should essay, reimburse their costs for reducing school bus emissions in the Texas Clean School Bus program. If all the applications are approved, some $471,000 in funds would be reimbursed to chevy old truck, reduce emissions on should 389 buses. There is chevy essay old truck obviously a great deal of need and should, excitement for a program such as this, said TCEQ Commissioner Larry R. Soward (pictured). By cleaning up school buses, we are not only being good environmental stewards, but we are protecting the health of Texas school children, and our future. Among the applicants are the Clear Creek ISD, seeking $349,300 for 15 particulate filters and 171 closed crankcase filtration systems; Alief ISD seeking $150,000 for 114 closed crankcase filtration systems; and Pasadena ISD, seeking $71,200 for 89 closed crankcase filtration systems. DSHS presents awards for emergency medical services.

The Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS) presented its annual emergency medical services (EMS) awards at the recent 2007 Texas EMS Conference in Houston. The 13 winners recognized for homework, exceptional service include: EMS Public Information/Injury Prevention Award: Shattered Lives of Montgomery County EMS Citizen Award: Linda Haden, Lockhart EMS Educator Award: Kristine Kern, Pearland Designated Trauma Facility Award: East Texas Medical Center, Tyler EMS Medical Director Award: William Moore, M.D., Tyler Outstanding RAC Award: Southwest Texas RAC, San Antonio EMS Administrator Award: Kevin Deramus, Washington County EMS Air Medical Service Award: Shannon AirMed 1, San Angelo EMS First Responder Award: Safety Commission, Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo, Houston Volunteer Provider Award: Friendswood VFD EMS, Friendswood Private/Public Provider Award: Washington County EMS, Washington County EMS Person Award: Jack Howley, Del Rio Journey of Excellence Award: Dudley Wait, Schertz. Supreme Court commission to improve foster care cases. The Supreme Court of should, Texas has created the Permanent Judicial Commission for Children, Youth and Families to help courts better serve children in rsm thesis defence dates, foster care and move them more quickly into permanent homes. Justice Harriet O'Neill will chair the 14-person commission that will function as an umbrella group for be legal essay, court-improvement efforts, including sharing best practices among courts and essay, improving their accountability.

We want to make our system more efficient and fair and protect our children with greater care. Should. We've been told that children in foster care are often referred to as forgotten children. Today, we demonstrate by creating this commission that we have not forgotten these children, said Chief Justice Wallace B. Jefferson (pictured). Impasse ends over funding for essay of globalization, Texas State Railroad. All sides in why weed be legal essay, the controversy that arose over the appropriation of funds for operation of the Texas State Railroad between Rusk and Palestine have been satisfied with the terms of a new contract that ensure the railroad - a tourist attraction for years in East Texas - will continue to run.

The conflict arose over college classes online, whether the funds appropriate by the legislature could be used as a loan to the private company that has been named to operate the train. The new contract restricts the $2 million in funds for the use of capital improvements and why weed, rehabilitation of facilities and prevents the use of the where buy master program homework thesis funds for why weed be legal, operating expenses incurred by the private company. Texas State law enforcement center wins federal grant. Texas State University has received a $1.4 million federal grant for a program that trains state law enforcement officers to respond in hostile situations. The grant, awarded by the federal Byrne Justice Assistance Grant Program and distributed by the Texas Criminal Justice Division, will fund the university's Advanced Law Enforcement Rapid Response Training (ALERRT) program. Gov. Rick Perry announced the award earlier this week. Since the center was created in 2002, its annual budget has increased from about $750,000 to cover letter for cv structural, about $4 million in 2007, according to center director Don Montague (pictured). Most of the center's funding comes from the federal government, and many of its instructors are former members of the U.S. Why Weed Be Legal. military. A $1.6 million federal appropriation will go toward training about chevy essay 1,000 National Guard members, many of whom also serve as police officers. The ALERRT program provides comprehensive instruction to law enforcement officers to enhance their ability to respond to situations involving gunmen.

First responders learn critical decision-making skills designed to reduce casualties during hostage situations in schools and why weed, public settings. TDA announces expansion of road station inspections. In an effort to intercept, contain and control plant pests and diseases that could negatively impact the state's agriculture industry, the Texas Department of Agriculture has announced it will conduct 72-hour road station inspections. The expansion was approved by the 80th Texas Legislature. The expanded inspections are in addition to routine road inspections conducted monthly with the Texas Department of Public Safety. The expanded inspections will go a long way to enhance TDA's surveillance and biosecurity efforts for pests and cover for cv engineer, diseases that could damage the state's crops, fruits, vegetables, and nursery and greenhouse commodities, said Ag Commissioner Todd Staples. The legislature appropriated $1.3 million for TDA's enhanced inspection efforts.

Other efforts will include increasing the number of routine monthly road station inspections and expand the scope of should be legal essay, road station inspections. Four appointed to Commission on Law Enforcement. Charles Hall (pictured) of of darkness essay, Midland is the new presiding officer of the Texas Commission on Law Enforcement Officer Standards and Education. Hall, the Midland County Precinct Four Constable, has been on the commission since 2004. The commission also has four new members. They include attorney Ada Brown of essay, Dallas, Police Chief Stephen Griffith of Sugar Land, Randall County Sheriff Joel Richardson of Canyon and Patt Scheckel Hollingsworth. She is essay a police training coordinator with the why weed be legal North Central Texas Council of Governments Regional Police Academy. The board ensures Texans are served by essay of globalization, highly trained and ethical law enforcement and should essay, corrections personnel through screening, developing and monitoring resources and setting standards. Future development of chevy, Ingleside Naval Station in doubt. Observers say that political squabbling between the city of Ingleside and the Port of Corpus Christi has muddied redevelopment plans for should essay, Naval Station Ingleside, which is slated to shut down in of globalization, 2010 as part of several federal base closures. Most of the base will revert back to the port, which is considering leasing its 1,000-acre parcel for continued military use as an engineering school or a homeland security training facility.

The city of Ingleside has zoning authority for some of the why weed be legal land that is located next to a planned $800 million golf course and residential development. This development would be at odds with the port's plans. Port officials have not discussed with city officials the base's future zoning. Arguments over how to where homework, use the why weed be legal land prompted state legislators to appropriate just $5 million instead of a proposed $20 million in light, grants to help those affected by base closures. The base closure is why weed should expected to cost the area more than 7,000 jobs, lowering the area's annual payroll by $278 million, according to a federal base closure impact study from 2005. Prairie View AM wins grant for chevy, historic photos. The John B. Coleman Library at Prairie View AM University has been selected as one of 11 historically black colleges universities (HBCUs) to participate in a $1.2 million grant from the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation. The grant was awarded to the Art Conservation Department at the University of Delaware and why weed, Southeastern Library Network (SOLINET), an rsm thesis dates Atlanta-based organization which maintains a partnership with the should essay HBCU Library Alliance and the Conservation Center for Art and Historic Artifacts (CCAHA) in Philadelphia. The Coleman Library currently holds nearly 15,000 historical photographic images in the Special Collections Archives Department, many of college, which will benefit from the grant. The school will be eligible for up to $60,000 of the essay Mellon grant to further preserve selected collections from its photographic holdings. Three appointed to UNT board of regents.

The University of North Texas (UNT) Board of Regents has three new members. They are Don A. Buchholz (left) of program homework thesis, Dallas, former Texas Secretary of State and why weed essay, state lawmaker Gwyn Shea(right) of Irving and rancher and investor Jack A. Wall (middle) of Dallas. Gov. Rick Perry announced the appointments earlier this week. These appointments are subject to Senate confirmation. Texas hospitals, clinics win more than $30 million. The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) has awarded $31,492,477 in grants to help Texas' rural health care groups build high-speed Internet networks. Heart And Dark Essay. The funding will help close the gap in why weed should be legal essay, technology access between rural and urban health care facilities.

The Southwest Telehealth Access Grid will receive $15,561,181 to build its telecommunications network and better distribute telemedicine clinical services and educational and training programs to approximately 60 facilities in Texas, New Mexico and Colorado. The Texas Health Information Network Collaboration will receive $11,042,096 to support physician-patient consultations, distance education, medical data management and medical records exchanges. Essay Of Globalization. The Texas Healthcare Network will receive $4,889,200 to improve an existing network that serves approximately 40 primarily rural health care facilities in the state. Joint Operations Training Center slated for Laredo. Laredo soon will become home to the Joint Operations Training Center, which will provide state-of-the-art training for all local, state and federal law enforcement officials along the why weed should be legal essay border. A primary goal of the center is to establish collaboration among all entities that provide border security. The Defense Appropriations Bills, recently passed by the U.S. Congress and signed by President George W. Bush, allocated $1 million in seed money for the program's development.

More money for the construction of the center is of globalization expected to be appropriated next year. The first phase of the initiative will be the development of the training center curriculum by Texas AM International University and Laredo Community College. The curriculum will be dictated by be legal essay, law enforcement partners including the National Guard, Border Patrol and Homeland Security. Fate of Highway 161 toll project in jeopardy. Plans for an 11.5-mile extension of buy master homework, Highway 161 through Irving, Grand Prairie and Arlington, which would become a toll road, are in should essay, jeopardy because the North Texas Tollway Authority and the Texas Department of Transportation can't agree on terms for the project. If the two aren't singing off the same page by Dec.

21, the state will cancel the project, according to Texas Transportation Commission Chair Ric Williamson. There are still some serious matters to be negotiated, according to essay, NTTA Executive Director Jorge Figueredo (pictured), who is doubtful an agreement can be reached by the deadline. Essay. If no agreement is essay reached, the North Texas area will lose hundreds of millions of dollars of anticipated revenue the why weed should essay tollway was expected to generate. TxDOT officials say loss of the roadway as a toll road could result in rsm thesis defence, loss of more than a billion dollars in should, highway funds. Hondo prison welcomes treatment program funding.

During the last legislative session, lawmakers approved funding for chevy essay old truck, an additional 1,000 substance abuse treatment slots in Texas state prisons. The state prison in Hondo is why weed should be legal essay welcoming the tripling of funds for treatment facilities and where buy master program, the addition of a 250-slot substance abuse treatment program there. Legislators are trying a new approach to dealing with prison overcrowding by providing more treatment facilities that will keep violators from why weed essay, taking up limited prison space. Often, inmates who are paroled have to complete a six-month substance abuse program. In Hondo, nearly a third of the inmates there are incarcerated due to drug or substance abuse convictions. Essay Of Globalization. Hondo is one of 10 prisons that will be able to offer the treatment services. Five Texas colleges receive $631,000 grants. Five predominantly black private higher education institutions have received increased state grants for teacher education programs - Texas College, Wiley College, Jarvis College, Huston-Tillson and Paul Quinn. The five are members of a consortium - the Texas Association of Developing Colleges - that focuses on training teachers. The funds were appropriated by the Texas Legislature during the last legislative session and the funds were recently distributed by why weed should be legal, the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board and Commissioner of Higher Education Raymund A. Chevy Essay. Paredes.

The funds represent an increase of approximately $115,000 over previous years. The funds will be used for teacher education, to help train minority students to become teachers. Cleburne ISD hears of needs for expansion. Officials with the Cleburne ISD this week heard an architect's report regarding preliminary options that would allow for expansion in why weed should be legal essay, the district. After reviewing numerous departments in the school, some of the major areas of concern are the old truck gym, the food service area, the kitchen and the library. Other considerations are adding a new stadium, an indoor practice facility and expanded parking. The last bond election in Cleburne was in why weed should be legal, 2005, and it narrowly passed.

Although the chevy district has indicated it doesn't want to push another bond election to why weed should essay, voters, they see few other options for paying for necessary upgrades and expansions. College Online. Estimates are that the expansions being studied would cost approximately $50 million. Committee charged with ranking sports venue proposals. After hearing requests for essay, funding for everything from rsm thesis defence, high school tennis courts to a special needs sports complex, Bexar County's amateur sports facilities committee must now rank the requests as the next step toward possible funding. County voters will be asked next year to extend the venue tax that could fund the numerous requests. The tax is paid mostly by those who visit the city and spend money on hotel rooms and rental cars. That same tax helped build the ATT Center in the late 1990s. Bexar County Judge Nelson Wolff (pictured) said he is hopeful some of the why weed be legal tax revenue can also be used for amateur sports complexes, to provide for chevy essay old truck, river improvements, a performing arts center and upgrades to other existing venues. Why Weed Should. The final list of ranked projects will be available to heart of darkness and dark, the public in mid-December.

Dallas County cites six finalists for IT strategy contract. A Dallas County review committee has recommended six vendors to move forward to the Best and Final Offer (BAFO) stage for why weed should essay, a consulting contract to develop a comprehensive IT Strategic Plan for chevy old truck, the county. The RFP was released in why weed should be legal essay, July and a total of 10 firms submitted proposals. The IT Strategic Planning process will create an where program thesis IT vision for the county, as well as document current systems and define future infrastructure, systems development and staffing needs. Ultimately, an IT tactical plan for the next 12-24 months will be developed as a working document for the Office of Information Technology. Should. The Commissioners Court will also use the document to where program thesis, support future technology spending.

The county's last IT Strategic Plan was developed by an outside vendor in 2002 and last updated in 2004. Brownsville begins spending millions for street repairs. The city of Brownsville has more than $13 million in previously approved bond funds to start fixing about why weed 35 percent of the city's 700 miles of streets that are in a state of of globalization, disrepair. Why Weed. Residents consider street repairs as the city's top need. The streets are in such bad shape that the City Council is considering a bond election next year to fund $5.4 million in additional repairs. City Manager Charlie Cabler (pictured) said the city has a surplus of unspent street funds because it takes time to design street repair projects, with many first requiring the installation of underground water and sewer pipes. Taylor chosen for Temple College education center. The city of Taylor has been chosen for the home of the East Williamson County Higher Education Center, following a vote by Temple College trustees. Program. The center was created by the Texas Legislature during the last legislative session but did not include funding for the project. Temple College asked the cities of why weed should, Temple and Hutto for input on how to pay for a building and site for essay old truck, the college.

Temple's proposal was accepted last week. Construction could begin as early as next fall after the city, the Temple ISD, the local economic development corporation and the Temple College at essay Taylor Foundation agreed to take out a $6 million loan to be used as seed money for college classes online, the project. Officials are hopeful that fees for students enrolled at the center will eventually help pay off the debt. LaFeria ISD into second round of interviews. Three candidates for superintendent of the LaFeria ISD have been named for a second round of interviews for the position.

One of the three will replace Superintendent Luis Garza (pictured), who has announced he will retire in January 2008. More than 30 applications were received for the superintendent's job and school officials have been conducting interviews for why weed should be legal essay, three months. Seven were chosen from that number, and then from the seven, three finalists were chosen. The final candidate is expected to be announced at the Dec. 17 board meeting.

Dallas ISD reform program receives top scores. The National Center for Educational Accountability has given Dallas Achieves , the Dallas ISD effort to turn itself into one of the country's best large city school systems, high marks. While noting that the cover letter engineer district still has much work to do, a report by the Austin-based center stated: Dallas ISD seems to essay, be engaged in precisely the type of work that [researchers] argue is the most challenging - and potentially profitable - in where program homework, school reform. The report notes that the district has made commendable strides in why weed should essay, developing and heart of darkness light and dark, training principals to be instructional leaders of their schools, deploying expert teachers to low-performing schools as coaches and why weed be legal, providing training that targets teachers' weaknesses. The report was compiled after two weeks of interviews with dozens of district teachers, principals and where buy master homework, administrators. CCISD, Nueces County renew student file sharing pact. Corpus Christi ISD trustees and Nueces County officials this week renewed an interagency information-sharing agreement that has given district and court authorities a view into why weed should be legal essay, what laws students are breaking outside of each entity's jurisdiction. Buy Master Homework Thesis. The agreement, first approved a year ago, allows officials to keep tabs on student truancy and other infractions. The agreement gives the why weed be legal essay county access to district attendance records, grade reports and emergency release information, while district officials can access county court records of district students charged with failure to attend school, daytime court violations and assault and possession of college classes online, drug paraphernalia. CCISD Superintendent Scott Elliff (pictured) said the should be legal agreement has been particularly helpful in truancy cases. It also gives the district the option of old truck, pursuing its own disciplinary action against why weed should essay students for violations discovered through court records, he said.

Austin City Council approves Open Government Online. The Austin City Council has approved a resolution directing the and dark essay city manager to essay, implement Open Government Online, a project to completely redesign the city's Web site. The city plans to utilize the latest content management system technology with the goal of classes online, significantly increasing the number of online services available to the public. The current Communications and Technology Management (CTM) budget includes initial funding for consulting services and staff for why weed should be legal essay, this project. For Cv Structural Engineer. The city also plans to should be legal, utilize a variety of tools, such as surveys and focus groups, to enlist Austin residents in the redesign process. The current City of Austin Web site offers more than 40,000 Web pages and 80,000 files and receives more than 4.5 million hits each month. The last major upgrade took place in 2002. Eight Fort Worth city manager finalists named.

The Fort Worth City Council has identified eight city manager finalist candidates. City Manager Charles Boswell (pictured) announced in where buy master program thesis, May that he will retire next year. The council conducted a national search for should be legal essay, the candidates and began interviewing them this week. The finalists include three Fort Worth assistant city managers Dale Fisseler, Marc Ott and Joe Paniagua. The other finalists are: David Leininger, managing director of development services and economic initiatives for the city of Irving; Jelynne Burley, San Antonio deputy city manager; C. Scott Johnson, a consultant and former Cincinnati city manager; Joseph Lessard, a consultant and former Austin assistant city manager; and Theodore Voorhees, deputy city manager for Durham, N.C. Highland Park ISD panel calls for bond proposal. The Highland Park ISD Facilities Committee this week recommended a $75.4 million bond package for renovations to replace portable classrooms and repair aging facilities. The school board will review the where homework thesis report before deciding whether to essay, pursue a new bond measure. The last school bond campaign, in where thesis, 1999, raised $49.5 million.

The proposal, which could go to voters as early as May 2008, reflects recent demographic trends. School officials said the student population has grown significantly in the past 15 years but that more permanent classrooms have not been added. Should Be Legal Essay. Many elementary school students attend class in portable buildings designed for college online, temporary use. More than half of the proposed bond packaged - $37.5 million - would be spent on expanding buildings to should, accommodate more students. In addition to upgrading classrooms, the chevy proposal calls for almost $12 million to extend the life of basic infrastructure such as heating, lighting, plumbing and electrical systems for why weed should be legal essay, the next five years.

An additional $8 million is proposed for immediate repairs. Letter For Cv Structural Engineer. Other earmarks include $9.6 million for why weed should, architectural and engineering fees and furniture, $3.1 million for essay of globalization, technology and $3.6 million for why weed essay, security improvements. San Antonio wraps up bond program, starts next one. Ninety-two percent of the 121 projects in the City of San Antonio's 2003 - 2007 Bond Program are either complete or under construction, according to a report presented to the City Council Thursday. The Citizens Bond Oversight Commission 2007 Annual Report, the last for the 2003 - 2007 Bond Program, states that only nine projects remain in the design phase, a 50 percent drop from the previous year. The commission has already begun meeting with staff on the $550 million 2007 - 2011 Bond Program that was approved by of darkness light essay, voters on May 12. The new bond program, the largest in the city's history, addresses a wide array of public infrastructure, including street and be legal essay, drainage improvements, new sidewalk construction, bridge replacements, traffic upgrades, new libraries and improvements to city-owned facilities. The city's Capital Improvements Management Services (CIMS) Department currently has three separate solicitations out for services related to the program: Design Engineering Services, Architectural Services and essay, Executive Program Management Services.

Contractors interested in providing these services or other related work should contact the city's Purchasing and Contract Services Department or Public Works Department. For a comprehensive list of bond proposals that passed or failed on Nov. 6, click here. UTSA wins contract to develop biomed technologies. The University of Texas at why weed San Antonio (UTSA) College of college online, Engineering has been awarded a $2 million grant to develop bone-regeneration technologies for wounded soldiers.

The largest grant the college has ever received was awarded by the U.S. Army Medical Research and Materiel Command and the Institute for Surgical Research. A team of biomedical engineering researchers led by Joo Ong (right), chair of the why weed be legal biomedical engineering department, and C. Where Program Homework Thesis. Mauli Agrawal (left), dean of the College of Engineering, will use the funding for the development of a multifunctional implant to assist in the regeneration of bone in why weed should essay, large flaws caused by and dark, trauma. Researchers said both soldiers wounded in combat and why weed essay, civilians will benefit from advancements in bone-regeneration technology. UTSA is also in online, a strategic position to support this contract as it is surrounded by should essay, the South Texas Medical Center and essay of globalization, several military bases, including Fort Sam Houston's Brooke Army Medical Center. UIL steroid testing proposal available for be legal, comment. The University Interscholastic League (UIL) on letter engineer Wednesday released proposed guidelines for a plan to test high school athletes for why weed should be legal, illicit substances. The information can be found by clicking here. The UIL's Web site not only details the essay of globalization proposed plan, it also explains procedures for why weed should, what could be the largest steroid testing program in the world. Texas lawmakers this year passed legislation mandating the steroid testing of high school athletes beginning in the 2007-08 school year.

The UIL has estimated that between 20,000 and 25,000 students will be randomly tested during the 2007-08 and 2008-09 school years. College. Last summer 14 companies bid on should essay running the program, but the college UIL has not yet awarded a contract. The public will have at why weed be legal least 14 days to comment on the plan. Comments are being accepted via e-mail at steroids@mail.uil.utexas.edu or phone at (512) 471-5883. Longview ISD considering $180 million bond proposal. Longview ISD trustees are considering a $180 million bond election next May that would fund the renovation or replacement of eight campuses and the construction of essay of globalization, five new elementary schools. Superintendent James E. Wilcox (pictured) said the age of the district's schools - 48 years on average - along with projected enrollment growth in the district were the why weed be legal essay main reasons behind the recommendations. The district projects an increase of more than 900 students by the 2017-18 school year, up from 8,143 in 2007-08. Pelech appointed Floresville interim city manager. Former Floresville City Manager Gary Pelech has been named interim city manager of the city, to serve through March 2008.

Pelech was removed from that position in September and assigned as executive director of the city's 4A corporation for the community center. UH receives grant for drug use research. The University of chevy essay old truck, Houston (UH) has received a five-year, $2.3 million grant to conduct multidisciplinary research on the effects of drug abuse among older Latinos. Funding for the initiative comes from the National Institute on why weed be legal Drug Abuse, which is college part of the National Institutes for Health. The funds will support the creation of a Minority Institutions' Drug Abuse Research Development Program (DARDP) at UH.

In addition, the grant will fund two studies on Latino heroin use, workshops, seminars and small grants for faculty and students, and establish a peer-review ad-hoc committee that will oversee drafts of publications by why weed be legal essay, new investigators. The studies will focus on heroin use among aging Latino men in Houston's Northside and East End communities where, Valdez said, there is light a high rate of heroin use. Lockhart superintendent finalist named. Tom Bailey (pictured), currently the superintendent for the Olney school district, has been named the lone finalist for the Lockhart school district superintendent vacancy. Bailey was named Region 9 Superintendent of the why weed be legal essay Year in 2007 after being nominated by cover for cv structural engineer, the Olney school board. The school board has begun contract negotiations with Bailey.

He is expected to begin his new duties on Jan. 1. Bryan City Council approves $16M in upgrades. The Bryan City Council on be legal Tuesday authorized spending about $16 million for of globalization, capital improvement projects including street construction, sidewalks and traffic signals. The largest expenditures on the projects list are $3.5 million for downtown Bryan redevelopment, $3.1 million for why weed should be legal, a new fire station on the city's west side and heart essay, $1.5 million for furniture, fixtures and equipment at the city's planned justice center complex. The city staff will proceed with design work, land acquisition and construction plans for the projects over the next 18 months. Initial funding for why weed should, the projects will come from Bryan's general and sewer accounts, but the city will reimburse those coffers when it issues new bond debt early next year. Cooper ISD selects superintendent finalist. Cooper Independent School District trustees earlier this week named Jason Marshall the college classes lone finalist in a search for should be legal essay, a new superintendent. Marshall currently serves as principal at Pleasant Grove High School in Texarkana. The board has scheduled a Dec.

17 meeting to enter into heart of darkness light, a contract with Marshall. His first day with the district is expected to why weed should be legal essay, be Jan. 2. McKinney Council to interview city manager candidates. The McKinney City Council is expected to begin interviewing candidates for the city manager post sometime in of globalization, December. The new city manager will replace current city manager Larry Robinson, who will retire Jan. 31.

The council earlier this week met in closed session with a representative of an executive search firm to discuss candidates who have submitted resumes. It is not known how many candidates have applied for the position or how many finalists the council will interview. The council does not have a deadline to hire the new city manager but has expressed a desire to have a new city manager in place before Robinson leaves. Nederland school district considering bond election. Patchwork solutions to facilities problems within the Nederland ISD won't work much longer, officials have been told. Should Be Legal Essay. As a result, the district is possibly looking at a bond election in November of chevy old truck, next year. Some citizens are pushing for the construction of a new high school, saying that although the why weed should essay current high school structure may be in good shape, other problems such as air conditioning, safety upgrades and space issues remain. Cover Structural Engineer. Some officials point to recently passed bond issues in other neighboring districts such as Beaumont and Port Arthur as a reason for the Nederland ISD to be legal, upgrade its own facilities.

El Paso ISD addressing various services to old truck, students. Rating programs and their successes relative to the students they serve is the should be legal essay goal of reviews ordered of the where thesis El Paso ISD's early childhood education, fine arts, alternative education, technology, athletics and college readiness programs. Superintendent Lorenzo Garcia (pictured) said the size of the district means the why weed be legal needs of the district and its students continue to grow. The studies being performed are expected to provide a road map for the future for the district. One of the most recent proposals being studied is the essay of globalization expansion of the district's pre-kindergarten program, which would result in an additional cost of $1 million to the district.

The district is not yet talking about funding for projects, such as through a bond issue, but instead is working solely on why weed identifying needs. But if funding is defence dates available, some of the needs will be addressed immediately. Get your free copy of the why weed essay Texas Government Insider. The Texas Government Insider is a free weekly newsletter. If you are not a subscriber, or if you would like to letter for cv, sign up your friends or co-workers to why weed, receive a free copy, click here. This newsletter may be reproduced, and all articles within may be reproduced and/or reprinted without permission when credit is given to heart and dark essay, the Texas Government Insider , a publication of Strategic Partnerships, Inc. These 'COGS' keep wheels of local government turning.

By Mary Scott Nabers, CEO of Strategic Partnerships, Inc. Without cogs on their rims, wheels and gears do not turn. And in Texas, there is another all-important COG that keeps the wheels of local government turning - the state's 24 regional Councils of Government (COGs). COGs are composed of representatives from numerous local governments sectors (cities, counties, school districts and special districts). Their objective is to address regional issues, form alliances and develop cooperative initiatives. of red light cameras. San Angelo could become the latest city to install red-light cameras designed to why weed should, photograph vehicles that run red lights, resulting in the sending of fine-bearing citations to the owners of the vehicles.

City officials this week voted to have the city's Operations Department study intersections where the use of the cameras might best result in reduced traffic accidents and safety hazards. City Councilman Jon Mark Hogg (pictured) said he thinks the letter for cv structural issue is worth looking into if it provides a public safety benefit and decreases traffic congestion, but he added that the study might well determine other ways to address traffic safety without the use of cameras. State law limits the amount of the why weed be legal essay fine that can be charged for rsm thesis, being caught on camera running a red light and the proceeds from the fines are dedicated for specific uses. Why Weed Should Be Legal. The state also retains a portion of the of globalization fines. O'Leary sole finalist for Keller city manager.

Dan O'Leary (pictured), city manager of San Marcos, has been named the lone finalist for the Keller city manager post. O'Leary has accepted the should job and his last day with San Marcos will be Dec. 14. The Keller City Council is expected to confirm his appointment at its Dec. Of Globalization. 4 meeting. O'Leary will succeed Lyle Dresher, who resigned in April to become the why weed essay town administrator in Argyle. Government sales teams busily prepare for 2008. Wimberley ISD could be facing consolidation. The Wimberley school district has until Feb. 15 to of darkness light essay, make its first payment to the state or it could face being consolidated with another school district. Why Weed Be Legal Essay. Earlier this year, representatives of the chevy essay old truck Wimberley school district decided to withhold a $2.3 million payment to the state's school finance system that requires property rich school district to why weed should be legal, share funds with districts that do not have much property that can be taxed.

If Wimberley does not make its Chapter 41 payment or detach enough property to reduce the district's wealth sufficiently, the Texas education commissioner will order the district to be consolidated with another. The Hays and San Marcos school districts are the likely candidates to be ordered to annex the cover for cv engineer Wimberley district. Annexing the Wimberley district would strain Hays' school district, which is already adding about 1,000 students a year. The school district would be required to support 2,000 Wimberley students as well as continue to why weed should be legal essay, maintain its own assets. Sugar Land plans hike, bike trail system. An integrated system of hike and bike trails linking parts of the city of is being studied by the city of where program homework thesis, Sugar Land. The trails are designed not only to help increase mobility, but also to provide safe areas for exercise and recreation. And with easy access for bikers and be legal, walkers, city officials are hopeful residents will leave their vehicles at essay home - resulting in less air pollution and should be legal essay, less traffic. A series of classes, public hearings have been held on the master plan, with the should final hearing set for mid-December. The trails are expected to be six to eight feet wide and striped bike lanes will be created. Old Truck. Restroom facilities and why weed, bike parking areas are also part of the plan, which includes 150 miles of on-street and heart of darkness light essay, off-street trails and why weed, sidewalks to be implemented in phases.

City of essay old truck, New Braunfels to try out hybrid vehicles. With hopes of gas mileage of 48 miles per gallon city and 45 miles per gallon highway, the city of New Braunfels is purchasing three hybrid vehicles. In addition to the high gas mileage figures, the vehicles' emissions and smog-forming pollutants are expected to be 70 percent lower than other new vehicles. Mayor Bruce Boyer (pictured) said the city is addressing not only fuel costs through the purchases, but also environmental issues. The city also is following in the footsteps of its New Braunfels Utilities, which recently purchased hybrid vehicles as well. Should Essay. The vehicles cost $21,700 each and at current gas prices at the pump, the city expects the college higher initial cost of the why weed be legal vehicles will be recouped from the higher gas mileage. park moving forward. Work on a $10 million overhaul of Corpus Christi's scenic downtown bayfront is expected to get started in February. Of Darkness Light. The City Council earlier this week approved the design concept that will move Shoreline Boulevard farther away from the city marina to create a bayfront park. City voters in 2004 approved a bond package for the park project that will include a wave pool, pavilions and why weed should essay, extensive landscaping. City officials said the park will contribute to a more vibrant downtown.

The project, which has been in the works for more than a decade, is slated for completion in 2009. SPI has immediate need for individuals with well-established credentials who are interested in assisting its consulting teams throughout Texas. SPI has immediate openings for subject matter experts who can assist part-time in the K-12 education arena in Texas, particularly in the Dallas area. Applicants should have a strong background in public school education, either as a former top-level decision-maker for a school district, or through experience in essay of globalization, other venues such as regional service centers or statewide public education associations. To apply for these part-time consulting positions at SPI, please send a brief cover letter and a copy of your resume to why weed should be legal essay, J. Lyn Carl at jcarl@spartnerships.com and put Application for defence dates, K-12 Consultant in should be legal, the subject line, or for more information, send an light and dark e-mail to the same address. Gov.

Rick Perry has made the following appointments: Karen O. Bonner of Corpus Christi, Texas Workforce Investment Council Wes L. Jurey of Arlington, Texas Workforce Investment Council Paul S. Mayer of Garland, Texas Workforce Investment Council Danny J. Essay. Prosperie of online, Bridge City, Texas Workforce Investment Council Scott W. Bugai of should essay, Seguin, Select Interim Committee to for cv engineer, Study the Practice of Breeding White-Tailed and Mule Deer William H. Be Legal Essay. Eikenhorst of Brenham, Select Interim Committee to Study the Practice of Breeding White-Tailed and Mule Deer Joseph Warren Bluntzer Jr. of Lometa, Select Interim Committee to rsm thesis dates, Study the Practice of Breeding White-Tailed and Mule Deer G. Rios of Edinburgh, 449th Judicial District Judge George W. Trey Strake III of Houston, San Jacinto Historical Advisory Board John Brieden of why weed should essay, Brenham, presiding officer, Texas Veterans Commission David D. College. Farr of Houston, 312th Judicial District Court Judge. Speaker of the House Tom Craddick has made the following appointments: Rep. Frank Corte of San Antonio, the essay National State Conference of State Legislatures'(NCSL) Homeland Security and Emergency Preparedness Task Force Michelle K. Brock of Midland, the Select Commission on Higher Education and of globalization, Global Competitiveness Fred Bucy of Dallas, the Select Commission on Higher Education and should, Global Competitiveness William Cunningham of Austin, the essay Select Commission on Higher Education and be legal, Global Competitiveness Bill Hammond of heart light essay, Austin, the Select Commission on Higher Education and Global Competitiveness Jeff Sandefer of Austin, the be legal Select Commission on Higher Education and Global Competitiveness. Red-light cameras up at essay seven Fort Worth locations. Red-light cameras became operational earlier this week at should seven intersections around Fort Worth. Violators snapped running the newly installed red lights will only receive warnings through the rsm thesis dates end of December, as traffic crews work out why weed should essay any bugs in of globalization, the system.

But starting Jan. 1, 2008, citations will be issued. The fine will be $75, plus a $25 fee for be legal, late payment. Cover Letter For Cv Engineer. The City Council authorized the cameras this summer. The seven intersections were selected from 30 analyzed for frequency of red-light violations. Two more intersections on East Lancaster Drive also will get cameras pending approval from the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) because they are on a state highway. SPI's consultants/researchers provide market assessments.

Austin ISD could be facing bond election soon. Additional elementary schools and a possible new junior high are being considered for the Austin ISD, with a bond issue possibly on the horizon for as early as May 2008. It would be the first bond election since the district's successful $519 million bond referendum in why weed essay, 2004. Some schools in the district are operating at essay 125 percent of capacity. School officials not only why weed be legal essay are studying the possibility of building new schools, but also adding classrooms at existing schools. And like many schools in the state, the AISD is dealing with the mandate from the state regarding science and math curriculum that has many schools adding science labs. The school district must decide by March 7 if a bond issue is essay old truck warranted so they can have a May bond election. El Paso assumes control of city-county health district. The El Paso City Council earlier this week finalized an agreement with El Paso County officials to make the City-County Health and Environmental District a city department on Jan.

1. The County Commissioners Court last week approved the pact which takes the county out of the health business but still requires the county to pay $2.3 million for its share of why weed be legal, all public health services including animal control and rsm thesis dates, septic tank inspections. Establishing a city health department developed from ongoing, unresolved disagreements over should essay, administrative problems between the two government entities and cost-sharing arrangements related to the district. Fort Worth assistant city manager to retire. Libby Watson (pictured), a longtime Fort Worth assistant city manager, earlier this week announced that she will retire in late January. Where Buy Master Homework Thesis. She has held the why weed be legal same position overseeing neighborhood services for 17 years. She is the second top Fort Worth manager to announce retirement plans this year. City Manager Charles Boswell announced in May that he will retire in January. No word yet on Watson's replacement.

Webster filtering through 40 applications for manager. More than three dozen applications have been received for essay, the open Webster city manager position, following the resignation of former City Manager Mike Jez. Jez left Webster to accept the police chief position in League City. City officials have not yet determined how or when they will select the finalists from the applicants. In the meantime, Webster Fire Department Chief Jamie Galloway is serving as acting city manager. Some members of the council indicate they would like to see the position filled by the first of the year. city manager job.

Corpus Christi Assistant City Manager Margie Rose is on the short list of candidates for city manager of the city of Goodyear, Arizona. Rose is one of four finalists for the job. Rose, who has been with the city of Corpus Christi since 2002, previously was a finalist for the city manager spot in Keller, but the job was awarded to San Marcos City Manager Dan O'Leary. Collin County courthouse undergoing changes. Part of last year's more than $329 million bond election in should be legal, Collin County was earmarked for facilities projects, including the second phase of the chevy essay old truck expansion of the county's new Bloomdale Road courthouse that opened in should be legal, August. County officials are now getting down to the business of how to begin the bidding and planning process for that second phase. Officials already have submitted a request for information as they seek an rsm thesis defence dates architect for the project. Should. Once the architect is chosen, plans for the second phase are likely to begin in either January or February of next year. The project initially will include an addition to college classes, house the district clerk and district attorney offices. Additional courtrooms are also planned.

Henderson still undecided on civic center. The Henderson City Council this week postponed the appointment of a seven-member committee to finalize plans for a civic center. When appointed, the committee will review possible locations for the center. A newly proposed site emerged recently, but city officials fear a new location would result in a considerable time delay for completion of the project. Also, a new location might mean the loss of more than $1 million in Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) funds and another $292,000 from the state's Office of Rural Community Affairs (ORCA). Should Be Legal Essay. The ORCA funds are site-specific and the FEMA funds are contingent on the center being built to specifications that would allow it to be used as a shelter during emergencies. Texas Government Insider Archives. Brownwood offers incentive to police cadets.

Many cities in Texas are having trouble recruiting and retaining police officers. The city of Brownwood has a unique plan it hopes will change that. The city is online considering paying for why weed should essay, police academy certification as well as the starting salary for light and dark essay, police recruits. In return, once commissioned, the officers must commit to a two-year stint as a Brownwood officer. Under the why weed proposal, the city would pay recruits $2,300 per month during training as well as pay for the approximately $1,600 cost of attending the college online academy. Recruits, who would attend training in Brownwood at essay the West Central Texas Council of Governments (WCTCOG) academy, would be required to work at the police department at least four hours per day. No other police department in the 19 counties in the WCTCOG offers an incentive program to college classes, pay for academy tuition. Mackey takes over as Judson ISD superintendent. Willis Mackey, an assistant superintendent in essay, the Beaumont ISD, has been named superintendent of letter structural engineer, San Antonio's Judson ISD.

He will begin his new job on Monday. Mackey replaces Ed Lyman, who resigned as Judson's superintendent at the end of July. In addition to his work in the Beaumont ISD, Mackey has previously served as superintendent of the Port Arthur, Navasota and why weed be legal essay, Newton school districts. UT professor receives $2M for nuclear monitoring. David Morton (pictured), a mechanical engineering professor at The University of Texas at Austin, on Tuesday received nearly $2 million from the U.S.

Department of essay, Homeland Security Tuesday to advance a computer model used at the Los Alamos National Laboratory in New Mexico to detect nuclear smuggling in foreign nations. The funding will allow Morton, who designed the computer model in 2003, and should be legal, his department to expand and improve the design of a network of sensors made to detect smuggling in Russia and other countries of the former Soviet Union that have insufficient security for their nuclear weapons and radioactive material. New Braunfels eyes $17 million sports complex. A 100-acre, $17 million sports complex is in the works for the city of cover for cv structural engineer, New Braunfels. Why Weed Should Be Legal. The complex would feature two football fields, eight soccer fields, eight softball fields, hiking paths and an amphitheater.

It would also include concession stands and parking. In addition to meeting the needs of a growing population, the complex also is expected to draw sporting enthusiasts from of darkness and dark, out of town who will spend their dollars in the city, pumping money into the local economy. Should. City officials say the facility could be built within the next five years with funding from essay, hotel occupancy taxes, industrial development sales taxes and certificates of obligation. from $2 million grant. The Houston Police Department has been awarded a $2 million community development block grant (CDBG) to help fight crime in and around apartment complexes in the HPD Fondren Division. The grant is part of $40 million in why weed should essay, CDBG funds that is required to defence, be spent in areas where there is a high concentration of evacuees from Hurricanes Katrina and Rita in apartment complexes with high levels of violent crime. Much of the money will be spent to why weed should be legal essay, pay for overtime for police officers and police initiatives to help clean up the crime in the area. The HPD hopes to network with residents in the area to old truck, cooperatively prevent crime with long-term results. The program will also target school students in be legal essay, the area with efforts to keep them out of the state's criminal justice system through intervention programs. Steps to chevy essay, ensure delivery of SPI weekly newsletter.

Austin, Texas 78730. San Antonio hosts Texas Homeland Security Conference. Representatives of law enforcement, border and port security, transportation and cyber security, firefighters, emergency medical personnel, Texas Military Forces, voluntary organizations and the private sector will be on hand Monday through Friday, Dec. 3-7, for should be legal essay, the 2007 Texas Homeland Security Conference. The conference is essay planned for the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center in San Antonio. Why Weed Essay. Sponsored by the Governor's Office of Homeland Security and defence, the Governor's Division of Emergency Management, those attending will hear from a variety of should essay, professionals from organizations and agencies that exemplify the Texas homeland security goals of prevention, protection, response and recovery. Attending will be representatives of where program, higher education, public education and should essay, health and medical care, along with local, state and federal government officials. Also on hand will be representatives of more than 30 state agencies that are members of the Governor's Emergency Management Council.

For more information, click here.

Academic Proofreading -
Why Drugs Should Be Legal Essay Research

Essay/Term paper: 1984: government's attempt to control the mind and bodies of its citizens. Free essays available online are good but they will not follow the guidelines of your particular writing assignment. If you need a custom term paper on George Orwell: 1984: Government's Attempt To Control The Mind And Bodies Of Its Citizens , you can hire a professional writer here to write you a high quality authentic essay. While free essays can be traced by Turnitin (plagiarism detection program), our custom written essays will pass any plagiarism test. Our writing service will save you time and grade. Should? explores the human mind when it comes to power, corruption, control, and the. ultimate utopian society. Orwell indirectly proposes that power given to the. government will ultimately become corrupt and they will attempt to force all to. conform to their one set standard. He also sets forth the idea that the. corrupted government will attempt to destroy any and all mental and physical. opposition to their beliefs, thus eliminating any opportunity for achieving an. The novel shows how the government attempts to control the minds and bodies. of it citizens, such as Winston Smith who does not subscribe to their beliefs, through a variety of methods. The first obvious example arises with the large. posters with the caption of Big Brother is rsm thesis defence dates, Watching You (page 5).

These are. the first pieces of evidence that the government is watching over its people. Shortly afterwards we learn of the Thought Police, who snoop in why weed essay on. conversations, always watching your every move, controlling the minds and. thoughts of the people. (page 6). To the corrupted government, physical. control is not good enough, however. The only classes online, way to should completely eliminate. Essay Of Globalization? physical opposition is to first eliminate any mental opposition. The government. is trying to control our minds, as it says thought crime does not entail death; thought crime is death. (page 27).

Later in the novel the should be legal essay, government tries. even more drastic methods of control. Big Brother's predictions in the Times. are changed. The government is rsm thesis dates, lying about production figures (pages 35-37). Should Be Legal Essay? Even later in the novel, Syme's name was left out on the Chess Committee list. He then essentially vanishes as though he had never truly existed (page 122). Though the methods and activities of the government seem rather extreme in. Orwell's novel, they may not be entirely too false. Nineteen Eighty-Four is chevy essay, to. the disorders of the twentieth century what Leviathan was to those of the. seventeenth. (Crick, 1980).

In the novel, Winston Smith talks about the should be legal, people. not being human. He says that the only thing that can keep you human is to not. allow the light essay, government to get inside you. (page 137). The corruption is not the. only issue which Orwell presents, both directly and indirectly. He warns that. absolute power in the hands of any government can lead to the deprival of basic. Why Weed Be Legal Essay? freedoms and liberties for of darkness and dark essay the people. Should Be Legal? Though he uses the Soviet Union as the. basis of the essay, novel's example, he sets the story in why weed should essay England to homework show that any. absolute power, whether in a Communist state or a Democratic one, can result in. an autocratic and why weed be legal essay overbearing rule.

When government lies become truths, and. nobody will oppose, anything can simply become a fact. Through the control of. the mind and body the government attempts, any hopes of achieving an utopian. society are dashed. The peoples' minds are essentially not theirs' anymore. The government tells them how to online think. Conformity and this unilateral thinking. throughout the why weed essay, entire population can have disastrous results. Orwell also tells. Program? us it has become a world of monstrous machines and essay terrifying weapons.

Warriors fighting, triumphing, persecuting. Chevy? 3 million people all with the same. George Orwell was born in India and brought up with the British upper. class beliefs of superiority over the lower castes and in general class pride. A theme very prevalent in his novels, Nineteen Eighty-Four certainly no. exception, is this separation in why weed should be legal the classes. The masses are disregarded by the.

Party. This is a theme which is fundamental to the novel, but not demonstrated. as fully as the devastation of language and the elimination of the past. Defence? (Kazin, 1984). Kazin also states in his essay that: race or political machine more atrocious than ever. It. demands solution. Because he was from the upper middle class and. knew from his own prejudices just how unreal the lower classes can. be to upper-class radicals, a central theme in all his work is. the separateness and loneliness of the upper-class observer, like. his beloved Swift among the oppressed Irish. corruption of absolute power. As the saying goes, absolute power corrupts. absolutely. It is not even so much that the rulers want to become corrupt, but. they cannot grasp the idea of an absolute rule. They, as Kazin stated, cannot. comprehend the differentiation within the system, and thus become corrupt.

This. ultimately prevents achieving an why weed should utopian society where the upper class people. want to oppress and the lower class want to rebel. Orwell had strong anti-totalitarianism points of view and chevy old truck greatly. satires Socialism, even though he still insisted he was a Socialist in its pure. form, in this novel and in Animal Farm. Many consider that Nineteen Eighty-Four. is actually an extension of Animal Farm. In Animal Farm, Orwell. fiction, the individual rebel caught up in essay the machinery of. the caste system. Not until Nineteen Eighty-Four did he. elaborate on the rebel's role in an Animal Farm carried to. its monstrously logical conclusion. and the rebel, and as stated some believe Nineteen Eighty-Four to simply be an. extension of Animal Farm. Nineteen Eighty-Four, however, brings everything to. an chevy old truck even more extreme but even scarier is the fact that is more realistic, such. as in a Nazi Germany environment. Nineteen Eighty-Four is considered to have. great pessimistic undertones, Orwell's prophecy if you will.

It is also not. Why Weed Should Essay? known whether it was intended as a last words, though it was his final work, as he collapsed and was bed-ridden for two years before he died. He did marry. several months before his death saying it gave him new reason to live. Orwell's. creation of Winston Smith shows a character who is: but rarely against other people. One thinks of Orwell's. having thrown his characters into a circular machine and. then noting their struggle against college classes online, the machine, their. attempts to why weed should be legal essay escape it or compromise themselves with it. This novel was widely considered prophetic, a warning of what could be to old truck come. if we did not take care. Orwell's method was to introduce the questions, not. propose solutions. Most likely he did not have the solution, but it was his. solution to help bring about the should, awareness of the defence dates, existing problem. The corrupt government is trying to be legal control the minds of their subjects, which in turn translates to control of their body.

Orwell warns that absolute. power in the hands of any government can deprive people of all basic freedoms. Where Program Homework? There are similar references in another of Orwell's novels, Animal Farm, supporting the ideas of corruption and an unattainable utopian society which. were presented here in Nineteen Eighty-Four. With this novel, Orwell also. introduced the genre of the why weed should be legal essay, dystopic novel into essay, the world of literature.

Custom Essay Order -
Why Weed Should Be Legal - Term Papers | Similar Essays

40 Useful Words and Phrases for Top-Notch Essays. The secret to a successful essay doesn’t just lie in the clever things you talk about and why weed should be legal the way you structure your points. To be truly brilliant, an essay needs to utilise the right language. College Classes Online! You could make a great point, but if it’s not intelligently articulated, you almost needn’t have bothered. Developing the language skills to build an argument and to write persuasively is why weed should be legal crucial if you’re to chevy essay write outstanding essays every time.

In this article, we’re going to equip you with the words and phrases you need to write a top-notch essay, along with examples of how to utilise them. It’s by no means an why weed be legal essay exhaustive list, and there will often be other ways of using the words and phrases we describe that we won’t have room to include, but there should be more than enough below to help you make an college classes instant improvement to your essay-writing skills – whether you’re a native English speaker or taking your first steps into writing essays in English. Let’s start by essay looking at of darkness language for why weed should essay, general explanations of complex points. Usage : “In order to” can be used to introduce an college explanation for why weed be legal, the purpose of an argument. Example : “In order to understand X, we need first to understand Y.” Usage : Use “in other words” when you want to express something in a different way (more simply), to make it easier to understand, or to rsm thesis emphasise or expand on a point. Example : “Frogs are amphibians. Be Legal Essay! In other words, they live on the land and in the water.” Usage : This phrase is rsm thesis another way of saying “in other words”, and can be used in particularly complex points, when you feel that an alternative way of wording a problem may help the reader achieve a better understanding of its significance.

Example : “Plants rely on photosynthesis. To put it another way, they will die without the sun.” Usage : “That is” and should be legal “that is to say” can be used to online add further detail to your explanation, or to be more precise. Example : “Whales are mammals. Why Weed Should Be Legal Essay! That is to say, they must breathe air.” Usage : Use “to that end” or “to this end” in a similar way to “in order to” or “so”.

Example : “Zoologists have long sought to where understand how animals communicate with each other. To that end, a new study has been launched that looks at elephant sounds and their possible meanings.” Adding additional information to support a point. Students often make the mistake of using synonyms of “and” each time they want to add further information in support of a point they’re making, or to build an argument. Here are some cleverer ways of doing this.

Usage : Employ “moreover” at the start of a sentence to add extra information in support of a point you’re making. Example : “Moreover, the results of a recent piece of research provide compelling evidence in support of…” Usage :This is also generally used at the start of a sentence, to should essay add extra information. Example : “Furthermore, there is evidence to suggest that…” Usage : This is used in buy master, the same way as “moreover” and “furthermore”. Example : “What’s more, this isn’t the only evidence that supports this hypothesis.” Usage : Use “likewise” when you want to should essay talk about something that agrees with what you’ve just mentioned. Example : “Scholar A believes X. Rsm Thesis Dates! Likewise, Scholar B argues compellingly in favour of this point of view.”

Usage : Use “similarly” in why weed be legal, the same way as “likewise”. Example : “Audiences at the time reacted with shock to Beethoven’s new work, because it was very different to what they were used to. Similarly, we have a tendency to react with surprise to the unfamiliar.” Usage : Use the phrase “another key point to remember” or “another key fact to remember” to introduce additional facts without using the word “also”. Example : “As a Romantic, Blake was a proponent of a closer relationship between humans and nature. Another key point to remember is online that Blake was writing during the Industrial Revolution, which had a major impact on why weed should be legal essay, the world around him.” Usage : Use “as well as” instead of “also” or “and”. Example : “Scholar A argued that this was due to where buy master program homework thesis X, as well as Y.”

Usage : This wording is used to why weed should essay add an extra piece of heart and dark, information, often something that’s in some way more surprising or unexpected than the first piece of should, information. Example : “Not only buy master program thesis did Edmund Hillary have the honour of should essay, being the first to reach the summit of old truck, Everest, but he was also appointed Knight Commander of the Order of the British Empire.” Usage : Used when considering two or more arguments at a time. Example : “Coupled with the literary evidence, the be legal essay, statistics paint a compelling view of…” Usage : This can be used to structure an argument, presenting facts clearly one after the other. Example : “There are many points in support of this view. Firstly, X. Chevy Old Truck! Secondly, Y. And thirdly, Z. 16. Not to mention/to say nothing of. Usage : “Not to be legal essay mention” and “to say nothing of” can be used to add extra information with a bit of emphasis. Example : “The war caused unprecedented suffering to millions of people, not to mention its impact on the country’s economy.”

Words and phrases for demonstrating contrast. When you’re developing an argument, you will often need to present contrasting or opposing opinions or evidence – “it could show this, but it could also show this”, or “X says this, but Y disagrees”. Essay Of Globalization! This section covers words you can use instead of the “but” in should, these examples, to make your writing sound more intelligent and interesting. Usage : Use “however” to introduce a point that disagrees with what you’ve just said. Example : “Scholar A thinks this.

However, Scholar B reached a different conclusion.” Usage : Usage of of darkness and dark, this phrase includes introducing a contrasting interpretation of the same piece of evidence, a different piece of be legal essay, evidence that suggests something else, or an of globalization opposing opinion. Example: “The historical evidence appears to suggest a clear-cut situation. On the why weed be legal, other hand, the archaeological evidence presents a somewhat less straightforward picture of what happened that day.” Usage : Used in a similar manner to “on the other hand” or “but”. Example : “The historians are unanimous in telling us X, an agreement that suggests that this version of letter for cv, events must be an accurate account. Having said that, the archaeology tells a different story.”

Usage : Use “by contrast” or “in comparison” when you’re comparing and why weed should be legal contrasting pieces of evidence. Example : “Scholar A’s opinion, then, is based on insufficient evidence. By contrast, Scholar B’s opinion seems more plausible.” Usage : Use this to cover letter for cv cast doubt on an assertion. Example : “Writer A asserts that this was the reason for what happened. Then again, it’s possible that he was being paid to should essay say this.” Usage : This is used in the same way as “then again”.

Example : “The evidence ostensibly appears to point to this conclusion. That said, much of the evidence is unreliable at best.” Usage : Use this when you want to introduce a contrasting idea. Example : “Much of scholarship has focused on heart of darkness light and dark, this evidence. Yet not everyone agrees that this is the should be legal essay, most important aspect of the situation.” Adding a proviso or acknowledging reservations. Sometimes, you may need to acknowledge a shortfalling in a piece of essay, evidence, or add a proviso.

Here are some ways of doing so. Usage : Use “despite this” or “in spite of be legal, this” when you want to outline a point that stands regardless of a shortfalling in the evidence. Example : “The sample size was small, but the results were important despite this.” Usage : Use this when you want your reader to classes online consider a point in the knowledge of something else. Example : “We’ve seen that the methods used in why weed essay, the 19th century study did not always live up to the rigorous standards expected in scientific research today, which makes it difficult to draw definite conclusions. With this in mind, let’s look at a more recent study to see how the results compare.” Usage : This means “on condition that”. You can also say “providing that” or just “providing” to mean the same thing. Example : “We may use this as evidence to support our argument, provided that we bear in mind the limitations of the heart essay, methods used to obtain it.” Usage : These phrases are used when something has shed light on something else.

Example : “In light of the why weed should be legal, evidence from the 2013 study, we have a better understanding of…” Usage : This is similar to cover “despite this”. Example : “The study had its limitations, but it was nonetheless groundbreaking for its day.” Usage : This is the same as “nonetheless”. Example : “The study was flawed, but it was important nevertheless.” Usage : This is another way of saying “nonetheless”. Example : “Notwithstanding the why weed should essay, limitations of the methodology used, it was an important study in the development of how we view the workings of the human mind.” Good essays always back up points with examples, but it’s going to get boring if you use the expression “for example” every time. Here are a couple of other ways of saying the same thing.

Example : “Some birds migrate to avoid harsher winter climates. Swallows, for instance, leave the UK in essay, early winter and fly south…” Example : “To give an illustration of what I mean, let’s look at the case of…” When you want to demonstrate that a point is particularly important, there are several ways of highlighting it as such. Usage : Used to why weed be legal introduce a point that is loaded with meaning that might not be immediately apparent. Example : “Significantly, Tacitus omits to essay old truck tell us the kind of gossip prevalent in Suetonius’ accounts of the essay, same period.”

Usage : This can be used to mean “significantly” (as above), and it can also be used interchangeably with “in particular” (the example below demonstrates the first of these ways of using it). Example : “Actual figures are notably absent from Scholar A’s analysis.” Usage : Use “importantly” interchangeably with “significantly”. Example : “Importantly, Scholar A was being employed by X when he wrote this work, and was presumably therefore under pressure to portray the situation more favourably than he perhaps might otherwise have done.” You’ve almost made it to essay of globalization the end of the essay, but your work isn’t over yet. You need to end by wrapping up everything you’ve talked about, showing that you’ve considered the arguments on both sides and reached the be legal, most likely conclusion. Here are some words and phrases to help you. Usage : Typically used to essay introduce the should be legal, concluding paragraph or sentence of an essay, summarising what you’ve discussed in a broad overview. Example : “In conclusion, the evidence points almost exclusively to Argument A.” Usage : Used to letter structural engineer signify what you believe to be the should be legal, most significant point, and the main takeaway from the of globalization, essay.

Example : “Above all, it seems pertinent to remember that…” Usage : This is a useful word to use when summarising which argument you find most convincing. Example : “Scholar A’s point – that Constanze Mozart was motivated by financial gain – seems to essay me to be the most persuasive argument for college online, her actions following Mozart’s death.” Usage : Use in the same way as “persuasive” above. Example : “The most compelling argument is presented by should essay Scholar A.” Usage : This means “taking everything into account”. Example : “All things considered, it seems reasonable to homework thesis assume that…” How many of why weed should be legal, these words and phrases will you get into your next essay? And are any of essay, your favourite essay terms missing from why weed be legal our list? Let us know in the comments below!

221 Responses to “40 Useful Words and Phrases for Top-Notch Essays” January 09, 2015 at 8:47 am, Jimmy Tan said: January 23, 2016 at 1:13 am, AN INDIAN said: It is dates very useful for why weed be legal, junior as well as to cover for cv engineer senior.It is awesome……………… thanks for this. November 29, 2016 at 9:46 am, Mofasa said:

March 10, 2017 at 3:30 pm, Vaibhavi said: May 04, 2017 at 3:54 pm, felix said: September 17, 2017 at should be legal essay 8:02 am, arjun said: April 29, 2016 at 1:13 pm, ron said: September 01, 2016 at 1:18 am, RedKeyMon said: Ty bruv! It’s really useful! November 26, 2016 at where buy master homework thesis 12:00 pm, Ranch Dressing said: This the real RedKeyMon?

May 26, 2017 at 2:28 pm, inosh said: September 07, 2016 at 12:04 am, winter the savage said: yeh these words are lit. October 15, 2016 at 6:19 pm, Freya said: Thanks!! I have to right an essay on the battle of hastings and I really need to should widen my vocab! It really helped December 12, 2016 at 1:13 pm, rose said: great thanks,now i know how to chevy old truck use big words in why weed should essay, an argumentative essay. April 18, 2017 at 4:55 pm, nikie said: very very useful!

May 26, 2017 at 9:13 am, Anthony said: Thanks for the article! October 02, 2017 at 3:08 pm, yoyo said: January 13, 2015 at 2:55 am, Amila said: Wonderful. Structural Engineer! Thank you so much. Keep in touch. February 05, 2015 at why weed 12:36 pm, Tanya said: February 08, 2015 at 8:12 am, Ram said: Thank you very much.

Useful for my revision. February 13, 2015 at 10:53 am, Lucienne said: Thank you so much, really useful! October 05, 2015 at 12:40 pm, Dhanushreddy said: very useful for students. February 26, 2015 at 9:08 am, Ayanika Arora said: March 28, 2015 at defence 6:06 am, Abhijeet said: Perhaps “In the wake of” would have been feasible to be included. March 31, 2015 at 11:04 pm, Loli said: it is should essay wonderful, you’ve helped so much. May 03, 2015 at classes 10:44 pm, Rihards said: Wouldn’t do as great without this! May 04, 2015 at why weed should 1:47 pm, Dan said:

Thanks so much, this is really going to help my essay. Rsm Thesis Defence Dates! I’m already a good writer, all I needed was a good source of words, and why weed should this was it. I will recommend this website to my friends and I definitely will be checking what other information you guys have. Thanks! May 06, 2015 at old truck 3:08 pm, Danny said: Thank you for your help. Should! My essay will be great! May 08, 2015 at light and dark essay 8:51 pm, Oxford Student said: Thank you, for your excellent choice of words oxford is very hard on you as it is one of the why weed should be legal, top schools so I appreciate these words.

May 16, 2015 at 5:31 am, Aleena said: These words are quite knowledgeable to me because when I was writing an essay my phrases are so absurd to put it another way these words make my essay beautiful. Thank you for college classes, providing such words. May 19, 2015 at 4:50 pm, juules said: ostensibly appears? tautologies seem to essay be a thing in the english language. May 25, 2015 at 8:56 am, gimhan savinda said: This was great, thanks a lot for these meaningful words. Rsm Thesis Defence! Hopefully I can face my exam in good perfect manner. Thanks a lot for why weed be legal essay, the assistant support. December 27, 2015 at 10:55 am, Ikoo said: I need more information about black’s writing .also,his romantic way in heart light, nature . Please could you help me ? May 26, 2015 at 2:39 pm, Mike said:

These are reach-me-downs and the ideas you express are poorly connected. For example, ‘As a Romantic, Blake was a proponent of a closer relationship between humans and nature. Another key point to remember is that Blake was writing during the Industrial Revolution, which had a major impact on the world around him.” You link these facts incorrectly – they are not a series of points that are additive. Should Be Legal Essay! They are causally related, i.e. one is a consequence of the other. I believe this is better, both logically and stylistically: ‘Romantic writers, including Blake, decried the essay old truck, negative impact of the why weed should be legal essay, Industrial Revolution on, amongst other things, society’s connectedness with the natural world. Consequently he foregrounded the importance of improving the relationship between humankind and nature.’ You also lace your examples with contractions and of globalization these have no place in academic writing. September 19, 2016 at 11:18 am, Helena said: March 23, 2017 at 5:33 pm, Dr. Why Weed Essay! Jim Loving said:

You are correct. I have taught writing for 40-plus years, and essay of globalization I find many of these suggestions wordy and unnecessary. For instance, “In order to” can simply to be “To.” June 02, 2015 at 1:48 am, phertauwete said: Thanks so much, I got it. June 05, 2015 at 5:17 am, william said: Thank you very much, I’m having my O-level English in about 2 hours now and you really helped me. I’m sure i can score an A now #128512; June 07, 2015 at why weed should be legal 7:21 am, Lysha said: Great!!

Thank you so much for including the tips above. June 09, 2015 at 8:40 pm, Suus said: These words will really help me doing my English writing exam well tomorrow! #128578; June 21, 2015 at 11:52 am, Ali Zorab said: Such great tips, indeed.

July 02, 2015 at 6:38 pm, Tim said: You did a wonderful job. Keep it up. Tim – Saudi Arabia. July 03, 2015 at online 10:34 pm, maimunahm said: I am writing my thesis and why weed should be legal it really helps me with it, thanks a lot. August 30, 2015 at 4:26 pm, aron said: April 23, 2017 at 9:49 am, Matorankle said: September 02, 2015 at 3:37 pm, Anonymous said: Thank you for providing me with these phrases!

They will certainly help me with my English paper. September 10, 2015 at 3:31 am, Sarah said: what a great help in teaching children in writing essay…… September 16, 2015 at college online 8:04 am, josphat lowoi said: Good work..I greatly appreciate. September 21, 2015 at 2:45 pm, David said: September 23, 2015 at 1:04 am, haripriya said: Thanks a lot! It was very helpful for my term end English examination! October 04, 2015 at 4:47 pm, Joanna said: This is why weed helpful!

Thanks for sharing! October 06, 2015 at 10:59 pm, Joe said: Thanks for the list. Heart Of Darkness And Dark! I think it would also be helpful to include a list of words to help express the why weed be legal, thoughts of the writers being referenced in the essay, for example, “Jacob states that teachers need to consider the learning abilities of all students” or “Williams asserts that reading English texts more often can increase the heart light and dark essay, writing skills of should be legal, ESL learners”. It sometimes becomes boring to chevy old truck keep saying, “so-and-so states that…”

October 12, 2015 at 9:07 am, faiz said: This was useful for be legal, me. October 14, 2015 at 3:09 am, Lilow W. said: This article was wonderful. Of Globalization! Furthermore, I don’t think my world history grade, as well as my grades in language arts and science, would have been half of what they are now without it. Why Weed Should Be Legal! All things considered, this was an cover letter structural engineer amazing article and I recommend it to anyone looking to give their essay an elegant twist. October 15, 2015 at essay 3:41 pm, Ayushi said:

Thanks!! Really a very useful list! October 18, 2015 at 3:29 pm, Missy said: Really helpful ……………. Thank you guys. October 19, 2015 at 10:49 am, steven O'Donnell said:

I would have also included “in fact” October 19, 2015 at 9:42 pm, Tom Howell said: *Gasp* As someone who has studied and heart and dark takes a modicum of interest in the English language, and having spent a lifetime writing scientific essays, all I can say is this list of cliches will not aid you in your academic pursuits. This is a categorical list of English don’ts that will undoubtedly be highlight with a sigh, and a comment something along the lines of “Please, no more” – paraphrased of course. Some of these are inescapable and why weed be legal are useful tools, but please use in moderation. Rsm Thesis! If you truly wish to improve your writing, consider the use of language in literature you may study as part of why weed should be legal essay, your academic endeavours – be it english or technical based. What makes a writing style worthy of note, and what makes it tedious and monotonous? The use of structure, engaging writing styles, and cover letter structural even metaphors can be true keys to should essay essay success. December 07, 2015 at essay old truck 8:24 am, Jeff B. said: Tom, I must agree. In my English class such cliches as listed here would be highlighted and returned to the student with an admonition to “please use your own words,” or something to that effect.

As I like to joke, “Cliches should be avoided like the plague.” October 20, 2015 at 8:22 pm, yoursif said: October 22, 2015 at why weed should essay 5:00 pm, nur amira said: thanks it was indeed helpful. November 02, 2015 at 1:11 pm, sania said: really..its very helpful. im unanimous in asserting that how this has engendered an essay of globalization advantageous impact..in my result. November 12, 2015 at 10:59 am, Alex said: This is so great… thanks for essay, the A grade. November 16, 2015 at letter for cv structural 1:22 pm, Chala said: Thanks a lot for should, this helpful article.

One question though: The example given for phrase 12 “Scholar A argued that this was due to X, as well as Y.” has a comma included after “X”, but isn’t a serial comma incorrect in a series of two items? November 21, 2015 at 9:05 pm, Yo said: November 26, 2015 at 5:29 pm, courage said: thanks very much.very useful we look forward for other posts. November 29, 2015 at 1:13 am, Joey said: I don’t really feel comfortable using firstly, secondly, thirdly to introduce new points… does anyone else feel the chevy old truck, same? December 07, 2015 at 7:58 am, Jeff B. said:

While some of the suggestions in be legal essay, this article are valuable, I am going to defence dates have to agree with Tom Howell about the use of cliches. Be Legal! Many of the phrases suggested (e.g. “To put it another way” and “Another key thing to remember”) are cliches, and should be avoided in original writing. Another note: this article recommends the where buy master program, use of “In conclusion” to introduce the conclusion. My suggestion is to avoid it, and I am not the only one who feels this way. Why Weed Should Essay! To quote the Writing Center at Harvard University: summary,’ and ‘to sum up.’ These phrases can be. useful–even welcome–in oral presentations. But. readers can see, by the tell-tale compression of the. pages, when an essay is heart light essay about to end. Be Legal! You’ll irritate.

your audience if you belabor the cover letter for cv engineer, obvious.” If your readers cannot figure out that from reading your text that you are presenting your conclusion, then your conclusion has more problems than simply the introduction to it. December 07, 2015 at should be legal essay 8:03 am, Jeff B. said: Note: In my comment above, I should have specified “for college-level writing… and above.” Further, I will say that sometimes, indeed, “In conclusion” can be a useful phrase, but in many if not most cases it should be avoided. December 07, 2015 at 10:43 am, Jeff B. said: * Assuming, of course, that my “comment above” is actually posted after it undergoes “moderation.” Otherwise my note makes no sense… December 07, 2015 at 8:25 pm, pavla said: put (or set) the record straight.

December 09, 2015 at 12:42 pm, Ahsan said: Really great info. I will use these words in content of my site in order to get best rankings. December 09, 2015 at essay 8:48 pm, khalid Benameur said: really these are benificial words to why weed should use and Iam going to rsm thesis defence use them. December 10, 2015 at 1:51 pm, cp8 said:

This is easily the go-to site when I write essays. Thank you! August 05, 2017 at 10:48 pm, abdo raheem said: January 04, 2016 at 2:41 pm, panthe veroski said: Thank you, it’s so useful! January 19, 2016 at 8:33 pm, BOB said: really good, I loved it! Would really help in essay, my test.

January 19, 2016 at 8:34 pm, daddyshrekked said: Fantastic, wouldn’t do that well without it. January 28, 2016 at rsm thesis defence 12:52 pm, yahya said: it is why weed should very helpful idea because i have exam thxn. January 31, 2016 at essay of globalization 3:24 am, Alex Joseph said: THANK YOU so much!!

January 31, 2016 at 4:08 am, Jass said: Yes, it really works in my essay writing. Thanks, and the best thing is I am finding some more useful vocab words from should other’s replies.:) November 29, 2016 at 9:46 am, Mofasa said: Oke i kno now veri muchh.

February 04, 2016 at 3:54 pm, James said: Wow, this is really something valuable to me! I will have to jolt down all this and rsm thesis use them in why weed be legal essay, my academic writing tmr. February 05, 2016 at classes online 6:26 am, hanna said: AMAZING. VERY USEFUL. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

February 10, 2016 at 9:37 am, Shruthi said: Not useful…I want idioms and why weed essay phrases please. February 12, 2016 at 9:45 am, ORA Admin said: Thank you for your comment. It is worth bearing in buy master program, mind that examiners often consider idioms risky, as when over-used (or mis-used) they can place a candidate at a disadvantage. You are absolutely correct, however, that learning idioms is vital to why weed should acquiring fluency in any language – you might enjoy our article on some of the rsm thesis defence dates, more bizarre idioms in essay, the English language! Best of luck in your studies, February 17, 2016 at 2:58 pm, reyan said:

Thanks it came in buy master program homework, handy. February 20, 2016 at 5:20 pm, Unknown said: I think this might help me to improve my essays. Thanks to whoever gave such great words#128522; February 28, 2016 at 6:04 pm, Divya said: In all probability I find this this things very helpful which would surely enhance my essay. February 29, 2016 at 1:28 am, Tanya Roy said: this phases helped me in 10th board icsc examination….. thanks a lot #128512; February 29, 2016 at 2:39 am, shubham said: I think this might help me to why weed should essay improve my essays. Thanks to old truck whoever gave such great words#128522;

March 03, 2016 at be legal essay 7:30 pm, Abhishek Mandge said: Its really useful for college classes, me. March 07, 2016 at 11:33 am, ashrin said: March 14, 2016 at 2:03 pm, Lekesh said: Thanks a lot….Helped me very much !! Really thanks for making this!!

April 13, 2016 at 3:20 pm, Jiya Goyal said: thanks a lot…,helped me very much!! April 21, 2016 at 3:30 am, Juanaye goodall said: This words are really going to help me in my graded essay tomorrow. April 23, 2016 at why weed should 1:29 pm, lyricist chaani said: it was really very usefull for me . so i am alluding to other students to use above lines. April 29, 2016 at 1:12 pm, Vape Naysh V/ said: tanks m8 ( ?° ?? ?°)

May 01, 2016 at 12:07 pm, Asuna Yuuki said: Very useful for essay writing. Thanks a lot. May 04, 2016 at online 3:58 am, SJAll said: Quentin Crisp, upon should essay, being asked to cover for cv structural engineer give advice to essay aspiring writers replied: “Never read. Chevy Old Truck! This is very important. if you read books in order to improve your writing style, you will find yourself trying to write literature, instead of why weed be legal essay, saying what you really mean. Online! It’s very important not to get caught up trying to why weed should essay write better American prose. Don’t do any such thing. Just try to think, Am I saying what I mean?

Have I pared away, have I taken away all the words except the ones that say what I mean. Where Buy Master Program Homework Thesis! And then your writing will be fine. You have the why weed, most wonderful writers in America, really great stylists, people like Damon Runyon, and there’s no floweriness, no literary effect, in of globalization, the work of Damon Runyon, he is as neat as he can possibly be. One of his stories begins ‘Some parties who do not wish him well have put Maury in should essay, some quicklime.’ March 23, 2017 at 5:39 pm, Dr. Jim Loving said: Excellent advice. Many writing students would do well to read Zinsser’s book “On Writing Well.” He emphasizes clarity in writing, and no one does it better. May 04, 2016 at 1:43 pm, angielski said:

Very useful to have it in one place. Thanks ! May 10, 2016 at 7:57 pm, Cheese said: Hello Oxford Royale community, Thank you for this extremely helpful guide on improving flow using phrases. Where Homework Thesis! This has helped me improve, overall, as I have now taken these tips to my heart. Thanks an awful lot, May 11, 2016 at 9:17 pm, Khirod Maharana said:

I greatly appreciate thankful… May 12, 2016 at 12:11 am, Inderpreet said: thnk u for the amazing words… May 26, 2016 at be legal essay 11:11 pm, Georgia Kathleen said: This is really helpful, I’ve been looking to expand and vary the chevy, words I use during English exams. Thanks! May 29, 2016 at 5:17 am, Noosh said: i was going to use conventionally but i have already used it so i had to use significantly #128512; June 02, 2016 at 2:24 am, jo sladky said: this is should essay so helpful, thanks. June 02, 2016 at 11:50 am, irisha said: truly very helpful…thanksss loadsss.

June 02, 2016 at heart and dark essay 2:37 pm, Kannan.P said: Could you please add more pharse. Why Weed Should Be Legal Essay! Thanks. June 04, 2016 at 2:04 pm, Wish said: This was very much useful to me. I pay my regards hundreds and of globalization thousands of times. This has actually a vast collection of why weed should, effective words and chevy essay phrases to be used in why weed be legal essay, an essay. Of Darkness And Dark! Once again thank you. #128214;

June 13, 2016 at 6:54 pm, Alan said: June 18, 2016 at why weed should 4:48 pm, Sohaib said: It’s really awesome. As well as helpful thanks a lot. June 22, 2016 at 1:49 pm, Tuan said: Thank you so so muchh. June 25, 2016 at 2:00 pm, Ranthimo said: It is my first encounter with these eye opening phrases. Honestly speaking, they are indeed helpful aids that will unfailingly help me speak English fluently. Essay Old Truck! It is a well packaged informative tool that will help nonnative English speakers to why weed be legal essay have good command of English language.Thank you very much for your good effort.

June 27, 2016 at buy master homework 7:18 am, Vivian said: Thank you so much for be legal essay, the useful words to use in essay. Heart Of Darkness Light! This help me a lot. June 28, 2016 at 4:30 pm, Chris Speck said: Great stuff, thanks. July 01, 2016 at 2:16 pm, Pius Ndeti said: In light of the new learning, I am not only why weed should be legal inspired, but also enthralled.

July 12, 2016 at 10:06 am, Fernando said: July 19, 2016 at 8:01 pm, ashok kumar said: very useful guidelines. thank you so much. August 10, 2016 at 8:41 am, Widya said: very useful, thanks a lot. August 16, 2016 at 1:12 pm, Prabanya said: They were very simple.. But, good.. They helped me.. August 19, 2016 at 5:44 pm, ananay chhetri 7 said: It was very use full tu me … Keep in touch …. I scored 18/20 in essay n letter. August 22, 2016 at 2:09 am, Tanya Roy said:

It’s really useful for rsm thesis dates, me… thnkiew so much..#128522;#128522;#128522; September 05, 2016 at why weed be legal essay 12:16 pm, Mounika said: Very useful. Thanks a ton #128578; September 15, 2016 at rsm thesis 4:28 am, Student said:

This was SOOOO helpful, I got an A. September 15, 2016 at 4:29 am, Student said: I think that these are amazingly helpful. Should! You should add a few words though. September 15, 2016 at essay of globalization 4:31 am, Yhandamene said: i am not ameracan and i am a xchang student, this was good for should be legal, mee.

September 15, 2016 at 4:33 am, Tinye Rae said: My writing literately changed immensely bro. peace… September 15, 2016 at heart essay 4:36 am, Emerjihlia said: Wish you had more words on this, otherwise it made my essay from an should be legal F to rsm thesis dates an A+. I guess I had to do some work to though, that’s some effort! September 16, 2016 at be legal 1:39 am, joe anchany said: the word more plausible and online supplementary.

September 16, 2016 at 1:46 am, kira Mayfield said: I believe think that you should add exclusively. September 16, 2016 at 1:47 am, kira Mayfield said: I think that you should add exclusively. September 17, 2016 at 2:59 pm, Rowan said: I use these words all the time in my undergrad papers, yet my lecturers always complain that theses words are high school level writing. :/

September 20, 2016 at essay 2:30 pm, Tanmay said: Would like to add a few more…. ‘ a sharp irony ‘. Meaning- a sharp contrast. ‘ inspite of the where buy master, fact that….’ September 21, 2016 at 5:10 pm, moomina said: the best thing on why weed should be legal essay, internet i found so far is this article , I must say its a brilliant peace of college online, work . hands up for the writer. October 04, 2016 at 5:19 am, Tanyu Gracious said: Amazingly great one..(^_^) Not only my essay but my language has also impproved. October 19, 2016 at 9:45 am, Achyuth said:

October 26, 2016 at 4:50 am, Stormy said: Are you kidding. As an why weed should be legal essay English professor, these are all overused phrases that I WOULD NOT want my students to and dark use. I teach my students how to be original rather than use cliche phrases. Ugh! Not helpful. You’re perpetuating the worst in should be legal essay, writing.

November 01, 2016 at 1:17 am, sylvia said: majority, it helped a lot of people!! December 21, 2016 at 8:14 pm, Hope said: you’re the one who’s kidding not the one who provided us with them. Program! English does not need complex words ;it needs a simple style of why weed essay, writing especially for non native . Light Essay! And please if you see them a joke provide us with what’s beneficial. Should! Above all #128521; Thanks . December 21, 2016 at 8:16 pm, Hope said: you’re the one who’s kidding not the dates, one who provided us with them. English does not need complex words ;it needs a simple style of writing especially for why weed should be legal, non native . And please if you see them a joke provide us with what’s beneficial. Above all #128521; Thanks . October 26, 2016 at classes online 4:52 am, Carol said: These cliche phrase will NOT help you write a top-notch essay. Do NOT use these. October 26, 2016 at 11:52 pm, KittyKat300 said:

Awesome tips I got a great grade! October 30, 2016 at why weed should be legal 1:28 am, lolo said: November 01, 2016 at 1:15 am, sylvia said: this are very helpful, thanks bro : ) November 01, 2016 at 2:41 pm, Julia Jeka said: Great!! They are all really helpful. November 05, 2016 at chevy essay old truck 6:13 pm, Ro Mon Lian said: Thank you a lot, It is massively helpful for why weed, a beginner. How can we learn more? Is there any book to rsm thesis purchase? November 08, 2016 at 11:51 am, Leah okoth said: Thank you so much.

You have made it sink into my head. Be Legal Essay! I believe it will help me even in my presentation. November 08, 2016 at 7:07 pm, Brenda McDermott said: LOVE YOU ALL, THANKS FOR ALL THIS HELP, IT’S INVALUABLE FOR ACADEMIC ESSAY WRITING SKILLS. December 01, 2016 at 4:31 pm, Lia said: December 01, 2016 at 4:33 pm, Lia said: I am so glad, that some people write down these really helpful words.

My essay will sound great #128521; Thank you so much #128578; December 02, 2016 at 1:06 pm, Vrunda said: Thank you so much for such a significant piece of knowledge. Please keep writing such useful posts. December 03, 2016 at 3:56 pm, Nick said: All of these phrases helped a lot to write an assay. I am not from America so my vocabulary was very limited, nonetheless I took a A. Structural Engineer! Thank you very much for your help and pls let me know if you have any books that are going to help to should be legal write an assay. Have a wonderful day. December 09, 2016 at rsm thesis defence dates 1:53 am, Eden said:

I wish you would make it a book. Why Weed Should Essay! This is a life saver to non native speakers. December 12, 2016 at 12:11 pm, Succ said: Just kidding, it was really helpful need linking words and dates good phrases like this makes essay better and advanced. December 12, 2016 at why weed should essay 4:40 pm, Erkin said: “To sum up” is also a good one for the finishing paragraph. Old Truck! And it is not commonly used. December 14, 2016 at 5:32 pm, Ameer said: Much obliged and should honoured to come across such a rhetorical and chevy journalistic piece of why weed be legal essay, writing. December 21, 2016 at 8:08 pm, fatma said: yes you’re right man. Can we be friends to exchange our essays if you want to rsm thesis dates !? December 17, 2016 at 10:27 am, falahi said:

Thanks to should essay your efforts. It’s great! December 18, 2016 at 10:18 am, shoneymol shaju said: This is essay of globalization really helpful to all and puts new updates for everyone’s knowledge. I could know more than before and I am approaching IELTS exam so it will be helpful for me in writing. December 21, 2016 at 8:04 pm, fatma said: wow!! these words are great . Thank you so much for such a help ; you’ve really helped me.

Another point to remember :p is be legal essay that my essay is essay thirsty to why weed such words . Of Darkness! ^^ thanks. January 03, 2017 at 12:40 am, Sayu said: Very useful students. It helped me a lot. Thanks. January 05, 2017 at 4:19 pm, uiyu said:

January 05, 2017 at why weed should essay 4:20 pm, uiyu said: January 05, 2017 at 4:20 pm, jojo said: January 15, 2017 at where buy master program homework thesis 7:58 am, nebiat tesfay said: thanks it really helpfull. January 22, 2017 at 12:25 pm, Steph said: Brilliant! Very useful. January 30, 2017 at 4:50 pm, Krishna said: Perspicuous to why weed be legal read and grasp.

February 04, 2017 at cover letter structural engineer 12:52 am, Kai Awesome said: This helped me a lot. Thanks. February 18, 2017 at 4:41 pm, Barath said: Very useful for me as I am seven th only. February 18, 2017 at 4:43 pm, Barath said: Thanks for ur information. February 21, 2017 at 6:16 pm, Saud said: February 25, 2017 at 3:51 am, Faiz said:

Very help for my SPM. February 25, 2017 at should be legal 3:52 am, Faiz said: Very help for my SPM. March 01, 2017 at 11:12 pm, Ashton said: Was in English class and our teacher told us to go on this website and I’m really bored at online the moment.

March 02, 2017 at 6:19 am, ally said: March 08, 2017 at 11:19 am, saanvi said: nice dude really loved it. March 09, 2017 at should essay 1:51 am, Jay Munjapra said: Helped me a lot… March 09, 2017 at 5:18 pm, Priyanshu Raturi said:

It is Best For Students In ICSE 10th Really Helps To Impress The Examiner. March 09, 2017 at 8:12 pm, Benmaamar said: March 23, 2017 at 7:13 am, stella said: thank you so much, it is awesome especially to foreign students like me. March 25, 2017 at 8:51 pm, Yaroslav said: Thanks! Working on it. March 30, 2017 at 4:34 pm, fatima said: very useful tnx. April 01, 2017 at 3:30 pm, Tawanda Bundukutu said: April 18, 2017 at 8:09 pm, Omar Hidar said:

Pretty nice, I benefitted alot from it, thank you. April 18, 2017 at 11:40 pm, Sameer The Nice said: Wanderful, although I don’t need them at all. Nice job, could be usefull in the future although I don’t intend to. April 19, 2017 at 2:16 am, edward said: April 25, 2017 at 8:55 am, loshnee said: Thanks for your information it was so helpfull to me even i get 2 a in exam paper 1 and 2 i think it helpfull to junior and senior student. April 26, 2017 at 5:35 pm, Daniru said: Really ,really helpful article for the exams. April 29, 2017 at 2:43 pm, farmacia viagra said: Erettile per erezione disfunzione vardenafil e cialis di problemi ipertensione 17 rx farmacia italia sicura anni.

May 11, 2017 at 9:22 pm, Ujjwal Sawarn said: These aren’t just catchy and strongly pronounced but moreover, they extend the length of the sentence. It’s one of the best parts of essay, this article. May 14, 2017 at why weed be legal essay 4:52 am, harper123 said: neat. Essay! helped me a lot. May 14, 2017 at 4:55 am, watchsuperwomanonyoutube said: thanks. now I can impress my English teacher! May 26, 2017 at 4:48 am, Jesse and should be legal Micheal said: Very very useful.

May 29, 2017 at dates 1:46 am, fabi said: I proud of should essay, you because you helped other on their study very beautifully. May 31, 2017 at 10:18 am, kato said: damn, that is just what I need, thanks. June 01, 2017 at 7:02 am, Wowie said: Perfect! Thanks for engineer, the tip! June 04, 2017 at 3:01 pm, Ellie said: this was really helpful thank you so much ! June 09, 2017 at 7:52 pm, Amisha said:

Helped me in my test as well as in should be legal essay, increasing my vocabulary. June 10, 2017 at 7:20 pm, Aids said: Thanks, this helped me a lot. – Aiden from Zimbabwe. June 12, 2017 at 1:38 pm, Genius alien said: Yeah ty a lot it can help me beat my bro at writing essay #128578;

June 12, 2017 at college 4:31 pm, mariah said: not very helpful I am sorry. June 14, 2017 at 5:20 am, Daniel John Seni said: This article is should be legal essay very important and useful! sometimes as we right, we tend to forget some words which are very important in writing essay. Where Buy Master Program! we normally use informal words-at the why weed be legal, end of the day we score poor marks and we complain why. Structural Engineer! Thanks for the one who prepared. June 15, 2017 at 5:59 am, nicole said: thanks it was very helpful. June 16, 2017 at 3:15 pm, mamta v gandhi said: it just helped me a lot …not only me but many of the people ..i was shocked seeing so many comments that it helped many people, these phrases and why weed should be legal essay words were so helpful to cover for cv me Oh My God …thanks a lot … June 25, 2017 at 12:57 pm, Ali said:

July 12, 2017 at 10:43 pm, Mary Brooks said: What beautiful way for should be legal essay, write, they person that write about Blake. July 18, 2017 at for cv structural 7:10 am, Praveen ravindran said: Thank you!! this words wil defintly help me on essay once again thanks to you. please try this words on essay turst me! July 24, 2017 at 11:48 am, Bubbablueeeee said: This was so helpful ty. July 26, 2017 at 5:38 pm, Malik Dawson said: This really helped me to get a better grade on my essay. Should Be Legal! ( ?° ?? ?°) Love this. ( ?° ?? ?°) SUBSCRIBE TO ME “BlastCrib23” and My FRIEND “MODDER” ON PS3 Hes Jailbroken, “SwagMods” On YouTube.( ?° ?? ?°) MAKE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE TO BOTH CHANNELS ON YOUTUBE ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

August 02, 2017 at heart light essay 6:59 pm, MAika said: Thanks.. i was struggling alot.. Essay! but now this made it a lot easier#128522;#128522;#128076; August 02, 2017 at essay 7:01 pm, shourya mathur said: August 08, 2017 at 4:01 am, helani said: Thank you very much. August 19, 2017 at should be legal 2:02 am, gkmurthy said: they are there. but we won’t use them frequently. that’s the essay of globalization, problem. August 31, 2017 at 1:21 pm, Laura Croft said: Not to mention that my favourite words to use in academic writing are thus and why weed be legal hence! #128512; September 04, 2017 at 1:02 pm, true said: I’m not ?ertain where you are getting our infomation, however good topic.

I needs to spend some t³me finding out essay, more. or figuring out essay, more. Thank you for college classes, fantastic info I was searching for th³s information for my.