Write My Essays Today -
Beowulf and Gilgamesh - Essay - Bred
Astronomy/ Black Holes term paper 12817. There are many strange and wonderful phenomenons being discovered throughout our Universe. One of the most intriguing is the beowulf and contrast essay concept of a black hole in space. Astronomers have discovered a black hole just 1,600 light years away from Earth. The National Radio Astronomy Observatory cataloged this black hole in the constellation Sagittari on a star called V4641.
A black hole is one form of a dead star. A star has three choices when it dies, it can: shrink until it is a white dwarf, shrink until it is a neutron star, or keep on professional dissertation shrinking until it is a point in space with an infinite density known as a black hole. A black hole is an extremely dense outer space body that has been theorized to compare and contrast essay exist in the universe. The gravitational field of a black hole is so strong that, if the body is large enough, nothing, including electromagnetic radiation, can escape from its area. The body is surrounded by a spherical boundary, called a horizon, through which light can enter but not escape; it therefore appears totally black. The idea of a mass concentration so dense that even light would be trapped goes all the way back to Laplace in editor the 18th century. Almost immediately after Einstein developed general relativity, Karl Schwarzschild discovered a mathematical solution to the equations of the theory that described such an object. The radius of the beowulf horizon of a Schwarzschild black hole depends only on the mass of the body, being 2.95 km (1.83 mi) times the mass of the body in from an essay by alexander summary solar units (the mass of the body divided by the mass of the sun). Compare And Contrast Essay! If a body is electrically charged or rotating, Schwarzschild#8217;s results are modified. According to general relativity, gravitation severely modifies space and time near a black hole. Professional Editor Dissertation! As the horizon is approached from outside, time slows down relative to that of distant observers, stopping completely on and gilgamesh compare the horizon.
Once a body has contracted within its Schwarzschild radius (radius of the horizon), it would theoretically collapse to a dimensionless object of infinite density. Although Schwarzschild discovered black holes, it wasn#8217;t until much later with the work of people such as Oppenheimer, Volkoff, and Snyder in the 1930#8217;s, that people thought seriously about the possibility that such objects might actually exist in case on schizophrenia the Universe. These researchers showed that when a sufficiently massive star runs out of fuel, it is unable to support itself against its own gravitational pull, and it should collapse into a black hole. In general relativity, gravity is a manifestation of the beowulf and gilgamesh essay curvature of spacetime. Massive objects distort space and time, so that the essay proposal usual rules of geometry don't apply anymore.
Near a black hole, this distortion of beowulf and gilgamesh compare and contrast essay space is extremely severe and causes black holes to have some very strange properties. In particular, a black hole has something called an 'event horizon.' This is a spherical surface that marks the boundary of the criteria for evaluating research black hole. You can pass in and gilgamesh essay through the horizon, but you can't get back out. In fact, once you've crossed the horizon, you're doomed to move inexorably closer and research paper closer to the 'singularity' at the center of the black hole. You can think of the horizon as the place where the escape velocity equals the velocity of beowulf and gilgamesh and contrast essay light. Outside of the horizon, the escape velocity is less than the speed of light, so if you fire your rockets hard enough, you can give yourself enough energy to essay proposal get away. But if you find yourself inside the horizon, then no matter how powerful your rockets are, you can't escape.
The horizon has some very strange geometrical properties. To an observer who is and gilgamesh essay sitting still somewhere far away from the case study on schizophrenia in nursing black hole, the horizon seems to be a nice, static, unmoving spherical surface. But once you get close to the horizon, you realize that it has a very large velocity. In fact, it is and gilgamesh compare and contrast essay moving outward at the speed of from on man by alexander summary light! That explains why it is easy to cross the horizon in the inward direction, but impossible to get back out.
Since the horizon is moving out at the speed of light, in order to escape back across it, you would have to travel faster than light. You can't go faster than light, and so you can't escape from the black hole. Scientists had no proof that black holes existed until 1994, when the beowulf and gilgamesh compare essay Hubble Space Telescope uncovered the first convincing evidence that black holes exist in Galaxy M87. Obstacles In Life! Second and compare and contrast third black holes were discovered in 1995 in Galaxy NGC 4258 and NGC 4261. Incidentally, the name 'black hole' was invented by pope, John Archibald Wheeler, and seems to have stuck because it was much catchier than previous names. Before Wheeler came along, these objects were often referred to as 'frozen stars.' Our writers are all Uni graduates able to work effectively on any level under time constraints. Beowulf And Contrast! Well-versed in most subjects and citation styles, our writers have years of sections of a paper ghostwriting experience doing both academic and professional projects.
Every paper is written from compare and contrast essay, scratch based on criteria for evaluating research papers your instructions and there is no plagiarism of any kind. Plus, we guarantee free unlimited revisions. And Gilgamesh Compare Essay! You will enjoy direct contact with the writer throughout the entire process and will receive the paper by e-mail/download. The projects are never resold and case study will remain your unique property for a lifetime. The service is beowulf and gilgamesh compare essay totally confidential and all client information is kept private.
We guarantee that the paper will adequately meet your guidelines and study be done by the deadline, otherwise we will give you your money back, if we fail (terms of service apply).
Expert Essay Writers -
Compare Contrast Gilgamesh and Beowulf | Study Guides and…
Senior SAP ABAP/4 Technical Consultant Resume. US-MO-SAINT LOUIS (will consider relocating) • Senior SAP ABAP/4 Technical Consultant with over beowulf and gilgamesh and contrast essay, 9+ years of SAP experience working in the Information Systems industry in SAP involving 3 yrs of experience in SRM XI. • Strong in functional areas, including GTM, IS-MEDIA, SRM, SD, MM, FI / CO, AFS with 2 full cycle SAP implementation and Upgrade Experience. Industry backgrounds include IS-Oil and Gas, Chemical, Semi-conductor, High Tech and Manufacturing. • Centralized Contract Management in SAP SRM (Global Outline Agreements distribution in R/3 backbends and central contracts in SRM Server) • Expertise in developing interfaces between SAP systems and various third party systems using SAP XI 3.0 integration tool, WEBMETHODS SAP BUSINESS CONNECTORS. • Involved in concept proofing in XI.
Extensive experience in mapping transformations such as GUI, XSL mapping, and Java Mapping. Strong in adapter configuration such as RFC, File, IDoc, HTTP, JDBC, JMS, SOAP, Business Connector. • Experience in EDI design, development, and implementation, mapping and testing. • Extensive experience in Cross Applications using EDI/IDOC/BAPI, OOP's and owl purdue essay proposal, RFC technology in SAP R/3.Good understanding of ABAP and JAVA proxies. • Technically sophisticated SAP Specialist and beowulf and gilgamesh compare, ABAP Developer with excellent experience providing technical design and study, development for SAP implementation projects. • Extensive experience in ABAP/4, IDOCs, ALE, RFC, BAPI, ALV, LSMW, Reports ABAP/4 Workbench, Data Dictionary, Reports (Classical and Interactive Report), BDC (Batch-Input and Call Transaction Methods), SAP Scripts, Enhancements.
• Experienced in working with SAP Business intelligent configuring InfoCubes, ODS objects, Info Objects, Worked on beowulf compare, BEx Analyzer. Sound Knowledge on Bex Query Design, Structures, Hierarchies, Calculated. Interfaces, Dialog Programming, User Exits, BDC), ABAP-HR, JAVA, C C++ SAP BSP, VB Script, Java Script, HTML. MS SQL server 7.0. BUNGE SAP ABAP Consultant Sept 2008 -- Till Date. SAP Global Trade Management Module. • Design and Development Custom program for Reversing Applications, Credit Vendor, Return product and essay, reverse settlement for various reasons, including wrong product shipped/received, applied to wrong vendor/customer or pricing etc.
Reverse Application program displays all the tickets applied and/or settled. Beowulf Compare Essay! In this screen user can reverse the application of essay obstacles, a ticket and re-apply to and gilgamesh compare and contrast another contract. • Reverse Application: This reverses the case, application and opens up the ticket for and gilgamesh compare and contrast essay re-application against editor dissertation different contract/pricings. • Credit Vendor: This reverses the original ticket and releases to the billing/settlement to credit customer/vendor. Also creates a new ticket a copy of original ticket, so that users can change any data on beowulf and gilgamesh compare and contrast, the ticket including customer/vendor and sections, material info to go through the application process as per the new data. • Return Product: This will create a new return ticket with reference to original ticket. This will allow physical return of the product to one of our locations. • Reverse Settlement: This will cancel the check and and gilgamesh, puts a block on for evaluating research, A/P line item.
This will not be allowed if check is enchased. • Participate in defining/documenting technical system requirements and and gilgamesh compare, systems management procedures. Develop ABAP programs for interfaces, reporting needs, and user exits. • Design and Development Custom program for professional editor dissertation settling the invoice amount for the vendors. Expense process is used to accrue and beowulf compare essay, settle master contract, pricing contract and ticket expenses. User will have the capabilities to perform following actions on owl purdue essay proposal, the report based on beowulf essay, certain selection criteria: Create entry sheets, Delete service sheet, Create Settlement and Reverse Settlement.
• Participate in application development for new projects as well as troubleshoot problems with existing code using ABAP, EDI, ALE, IDoc?s, BAPI?s, and BDC?s. • Design, development and debugging of ABAP Programs (Dialog Programming, Standard and Interactive Reports), ALV Reporting, SAP Script, Menu Painter and Screen Painter, ALE, EDI and IDOC configurations, Custom IDOC development, Workflow configurations and development, RFC and BAPI Development, User Exit and Field Exit Development, Dialog Programming, Interfacing Data with external systems, Data conversions, Programming using BDC, • Assist with integration, performance testing, troubleshooting and application performance issues (e.g., performance tuning). • Developed Smart Form for shipment planning and Milling Certificate of Analysis from System/2000. • Developed Smart Form for Master and Pricing contracts. AIG SAP ABAP Consultant April 2007 -- Aug 2008. • Design and development of outbound and inbound interface programs to third party systems using Intermediate Documents (IDoc) and Application link Enabling (ALE) tools. Application integration was done using both synchronous asynchronous communications. Implemented distributed Scenario in ALE. • Created Development Standards Guidelines, File Naming Standards, Interface Development Standards and Batch Job Standards. Performance tuning of study on schizophrenia, custom programs and Extensive ABAP report/program development using of beowulf and gilgamesh and contrast essay, BAPIs, BDCs and User Exits.
• Participate in essay, defining/documenting technical system requirements and systems management procedures. Beowulf And Gilgamesh And Contrast Essay! Develop ABAP programs for interfaces, reporting needs, and user exits. • Production support including on-call rotation, Resolve problems, document issues and study on schizophrenia in nursing, resolutions. • Design and beowulf essay, development of for evaluating, outbound and inbound interface programs to third party systems using Intermediate Documents (IDoc) and Application link Enabling (ALE) tools. Compare! Application integration was done using both synchronous asynchronous communications. Sections Paper! Implemented distributed Scenario in beowulf and gilgamesh compare and contrast, ALE for Vendor master, Cost Center, CoA (G/L Master data), Approver data) (message type CREMAS, COSMAS, GLMAST, ZAPPDT). • The current System used by Treasury is called SCU. The system is for evaluating research papers currently responsible for transmitting Master Data to different external applications. SAP will be responsible for generating a standard flat file format for each Master Data element being transmitted.
This includes CoA Data (G/L Master Data), Vendor Data, Approver Data, and Cost Center Data. Beowulf And Gilgamesh Compare And Contrast! The data will be transmitted to the Mainframe Application that will re-format and distribute the data to on overcoming the receiving systems. Configured the beowulf and gilgamesh compare and contrast, Communication ports, partner profile and message control for inbound and outbound processing in owl purdue, SAP. • For XI Developed templates for documenting interface requirements and technical specifications. Developed naming conventions for Repository and Directory objects. Involved in general design of all interfaces for first phase. • IDOC/ALE configuration, development and and gilgamesh and contrast essay, enhancement on research, FI interface with external parties as well as Global System.
Implements user-exits, customer-exits and BAdIs. • Directly responsible for and gilgamesh compare and contrast 15 interfaces using IDoc's, RFC's in and out of for evaluating research, SAP, BAPI's and connecting to File and JDBC adapters on the non-SAP side. Developed BAPI wrappers to beowulf perform standard BAPI's followed by a BAPI commit. Other RFC's were developed to perform common routines such as material conversions and description lookups that worked generically for essay obstacles any field whether a configured value or domain value list. • Imported IDOCs from R/3 system and mapped the and gilgamesh compare and contrast essay, incoming flat file to the IDOC using GUI, Java Mapping, also developed user defined standard and advanced Java functions to be used in criteria, Mapping. • Imported IDOCs from R/3 system and mapped the incoming flat file to the IDOC using GUI, Java Mapping, also developed user defined standard and advanced Java functions to be used in Mapping. • Used BPM to configure cross component Business Processes with Receive, Send, control, block, and transformation steps. Designed various BPM patterns, built scenarios using split/merge patterns and triggering alerts. • Object-Oriented Modeling/Analysis/Design, Inserting data into the database table using classes, working with Class Grid and Dock Container for beowulf compare displaying the interactive report program.
Enhancing the Standard Class in lines an essay on man pope summary, OOP's. • Decided specific integration approaches for various legacy systems based on parameters like - type of systems, amount of data to be exchanged, frequency of and gilgamesh and contrast, data. • Setting up the XI 3.0 system including SLD configuration, XI base configuration for for evaluating papers Profile Parameter settings -- Role of Integration Server, HTTP and RFC destinations for XI Setup, connectivity of Integration server to SLD,, Queues, BPE automatic customizing etc, authorization profiles, HTTPS destinations to Business Systems. Environment: SAP ECC 6.0, ABAP/4, FI and beowulf and gilgamesh compare and contrast essay, MM. Pennsylvania State project SAP ABAP, SRM XI Consultant Oct 2006 to March 2007. SAP SRM, XI 3.0 SAP R/3.
• Project Details, Analyze customer business requirements. Engage in BID management with prospects. • Design solutions and validate with customers. Support quality insurance process. Training and self training on editor, new solutions. • SAP SRM EBP (Release 5.0 ) with respect to direct and indirect procurement processes (catalog and free text), including: Coding in SRM BADI's: When PO is getting created in backend then adding 'Bid Invitation number' and Requisition number' to PO line item long text (BBP_CREATE_PO_BACK); Perform mandatory checks on goods receipt confirmation (BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI); Program to beowulf essay change the Organization assignment of External Business Partners; Program to create Business Partners (internal and external); Addition of paper, custom fields in shopping cart item level and purchase order header level(standard display);Additional validations in user-defined fields(BBP_CUF_BADI_2): worked on contracts (BBP_PD_CTR_CREATE, BBP_PD_CTR_UPDATE) Purchase order (BBP_PD_PO_CREATE , BBP_PD_PO_UPDATE ) for and gilgamesh compare and contrast replication data from third party system to owl purdue proposal SRM system and back to SAP R/3. • Developed BID invitation BADI'S (BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI BBP_UI_CONTROL_BADI) to check only responsible person of the beowulf and contrast essay, bid invitation can display the study on schizophrenia, bids for request for proposal. Developed BADI's (ZROS_BUPA_DATA_CHECK z ROS_REQ_CUF) for Supplier registration (SUS) initial screens should be checked for duplicate SSN and EIN entries. • Designed and developed complex Custom interface to replicate Vendor Master data from SRM EBP to R/3 system when the vendors register through Supplier registration screens.
The standard SRM system only beowulf essay supports replication of editor dissertation, vendors from and gilgamesh compare essay, SAP R/3 to SRM in (Classic scenario) and for extended classic scenario Vendor master data should be replicated from SRM to R/3 since the professional editor dissertation, vendors are registered in SRM SUS to beowulf compare and contrast essay EBP. Interface was developed to replicate the essay proposal, new vendors created and changed in beowulf and gilgamesh and contrast, SRM system using remote enabled function modules to create vendor master data in R/3 system. • Imported IDOCs from R/3 system and mapped the incoming flat file to the IDOC using GUI, Java Mapping, also developed user defined standard and advanced Java functions to be used in Mapping. • Imported IDOCs from R/3 system and mapped the incoming flat file to the IDOC using GUI, Java Mapping, also developed user defined standard and advanced Java functions to be used in Mapping. • Used BPM to configure cross component Business Processes with Receive, Send, control, block, and transformation steps. Designed various BPM patterns, built scenarios using split/merge patterns and triggering alerts. • Centralized Contract Management in sections paper, SAP SRM (Global Outline Agreements distribution in R/3 backbends and central contracts in SRM Server) • Developing BSP application in HTMLB involving other BSP Extensions to bring the screens in portal. Developed BSP application involving HTMLB, Class and related BSP extensions.
Developed BSP and and gilgamesh essay, URL Iview to call the BSP application from within the portal environment. Environment: SAP ECC 6.0, ABAP/4, SRM and sections of a, MM. DTE Energy Sr. SAP ABAP/4 SRM Consultant. April 2007 -- Nov 2007. SAP SRM, XI 3.0 SAP R/3. Interface -- ALE, IDoc BAPI.
• Part of Capability Development team SAP SRM 4.0 wherein was involved in master data setup; understanding and deploying the business process flow in PDP and Sourcing scenario. • SRM Centralized Contract Management (Contract Data distibution in national backends systems). • Sales Order Create (Inbound: Message type ORDERS) -- When a Order is placed in the Web; Tibco receives the and gilgamesh and contrast, data in a flat file and sections of a research, convert it into IDoc format. The IDoc is send to and gilgamesh compare and contrast SAP to lines from an essay pope summary create sales order in transaction VA01. The below customizing has been done in the inbound Interface. • Basic type ORDERS05 has been extended to accommodate extra data points (Shipping type, Credit card CVV, Encryption scheme key, Tax Exempt ID and Customer /Seller Email ID) • Check for customer number existing in SAP. If the customer is new, call BAPI function module “BAPI_CUSTOMER_CREATEFROMDATA1” to beowulf and contrast create a customer and assign the newly created customer number to structure DXVBAK of enhancement VEDA001.
For an existing customer call BAPI function module “BAPI_CUSTOMER_CHANGEFROMDATA1” to change the address. • Adding new catalogs and functionality, Approval hierarchies, Workflow, IDOC s, and of a, interfaces to beowulf and gilgamesh compare essay SAP R/3. Guarantee methodologies and tools integration and feedback for enhancements. • SAP R/3 MM Procurement (Release 4.7 or higher) with respect to requisitions and an essay, purchase orders and their respective release strategies and and gilgamesh compare essay, interaction with R/3 A/P (Req-to-Pay Process). • Design and development of outbound and inbound interface programs for sections paper creating PO, Contracts in SRM system once the Inbound IDOC is triggered and in turn data is beowulf essay replicate R/3 system. It is end to on schizophrenia in nursing end data transfer from and gilgamesh compare, Non-SAP system to SRM and then to SAP R/3 system. • SAP BC and XI communications protocol, utilizing XML or EDI and ALE for data exchanges and Digital Certificates in proposal, a B2B e-procurement environment.
• Good communication skills to provide first line end-user support, resolving day-to-day issues, in addition to performing system upgrades/enhancements, and configuring new functionality and business processes. • System Study and Requirement specification including complete data inputs, end-user requirements, reporting format finalization, design of various reports. And Contrast! Coding, testing implementation. Assist the operators / end -users for day-to-day operations problems. • (SAP s E-Procurement Software). On Overcoming Obstacles In Life! SRM 5.0 configured in Classic Scenario posting to R/3 4.7 Enterprise. • Centralized Contract Management in SAP SRM (Global Outline Agreements distribution in R/3 backbends and central contracts in SRM Server) Environment: SAP ECC 6.0, ABAP/4, SRM, SD, FI and MM. Barnes Nobles SAP XI ABAP/4 development consultant Jan 2006 to March 2007.
SAP XI 3.0, SAP R/3 SRM. • The project included SAP R/3 backend integration, online cataloging, and partner integration. XML was used as the data format and the Internet as the transportation medium. • Supply relationship management (SRM) software with several enhancements, including live auctions and supplier portals. • Design and development of outbound and beowulf compare and contrast, inbound interface programs to third party systems using Intermediate Documents (IDoc) and Application link Enabling (ALE) tools. Application integration was done using both synchronous asynchronous communications.
• Hands on SAP interface work included BAPI, IDoc, ALE config, user exit, custom RFC primarily in PP, PP-PI MM modules (version 4.6C). • Involved in SAP XI implementation 3.0 in SRM MM, Modules. Designed and essay, developed XI interfaces, defining Integration processes in BPM and developed complex multi-mapping programs utilizing XI (3.0) Integration Builder. • Involved in the configuration of SLD by and gilgamesh compare and contrast creating software components, technical systems and from on man summary, business systems, creating message interfaces, message mapping, activating and testing of Integration Repository objects. • Involved in configuring Sender adapters, Receiver adapters, Sender agreement, Receiver agreement, Receiver determination and Interface determination in Integration Directory. • Extensive experience in XI adapters (File, IDOC, RFC, JDBC, SOAP, HTTP and JMS). • Estimate requirements for beowulf compare and contrast functional designs required for development including interfaces, enhancements, reports and workflow.
• Decided specific integration approaches for various legacy systems based on parameters like - type of systems, amount of papers, data to be exchanged, frequency of data. • Setting up the XI 3.0 system including SLD configuration, XI base configuration for Profile Parameter settings -- Role of Integration Server, HTTP and RFC destinations for XI Setup, connectivity of and gilgamesh and contrast, Integration server to SLD,, Queues, BPE automatic customizing etc, authorization profiles, HTTPS destinations to Business Systems. • Imported IDOCs from R/3 system and editor dissertation, mapped the incoming flat file to the IDOC using GUI, Java Mapping, also developed user defined standard and advanced Java functions to be used in Mapping. • Imported IDOCs from beowulf and gilgamesh compare and contrast, R/3 system and mapped the incoming flat file to the IDOC using GUI, Java Mapping, also developed user defined standard and advanced Java functions to be used in Mapping. • Used BPM to configure cross component Business Processes with Receive, Send, control, block, and transformation steps. Designed various BPM patterns, built scenarios using split/merge patterns and triggering alerts. • Developed interfaces to integrate. § A legacy system to a SAP R/3 system (Outbound -- File adaptor, Inbound -- IDoc adaptor) § HTTP client to for evaluating research SAP R/3 (Outbound - HTTP adaptor, Inbound - RFC adaptor) Environment: SAP ECC 6.0, ABAP/4, SD, FI and MM. Nov 2004 to compare Dec 2005.
• Key member of the team to help the professional editor dissertation, project go live and provide production support. • Developed ALV Reports as per client requirement Customizing standard SAP Programs using USER EXITS producing technical document Coding and Code reviewing. • Working extensively on Legacy data Conversions, Batch Input, and BDC for various modules such as FI/CO, HR, MM, and beowulf and gilgamesh and contrast, SD. • Extensively worked with BAPIs, Injecting retail sales order from Web to professional SAP through BAPI. • Designing and coding in the BAPI (Business Application programming Interface), ALE (Application Link Enabling) and EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) areas. • Created/designed LSMW projects/subprojects to load MM data, created/loaded the following views: Basic, Plant, Storage, Sales, MRP, Purchasing, Account (Plant/Valuation), Costing. • Successfully created high-volume data upload programs using BDC and direct-input methodologies. • Testing and optimizing the code in terms of quality and performance.
• Developed interface programs, conversion routines. • Developed custom extractors on the R/3 OLTP systems and defined the beowulf essay, extract structures on the source and target systems. • Designed, developed and supported BW solutions based on requirements gathered from the on overcoming, business. • Performed extraction, transformation and loading of beowulf compare and contrast, data into SAP BW constructs (PSA, ODS, Cubes). • Gathered business-reporting requirements, designed and developed solutions, tested/verified the solutions, migrated the case on schizophrenia, solution to production, and provided ongoing support. • Designed and beowulf, created new BW objects (Info packages, ODSs, Cubes, Info objects, Transfer rules, Update rules, Communication structures, Data sources). Environment: SAP ECC 4.6C, ABAP/4, SRM, SD, FI and MM.
McAfee Inc. SAP ABAP/4 development consultant. Dec 2003 to Oct 2004. • Responsible for implementing ALE, encompassing both master and transactional data. • Maintenance of the sections of a, customer distribution model (filters, conversions, etc.) • Distributing the and gilgamesh compare essay, customer model, generating partner profiles and reducing IDOCs.
• Customizing and setting up of ALE on new clients / systems. • ABAP coding of ALE User and Functional Exits. • Design and development of an essay pope summary, outbound and inbound interface programs to third party systems using Intermediate Documents (IDoc) and Application link Enabling (ALE) tools. Application integration was done using both synchronous asynchronous communications. • Hands on SAP interface work included BAPI, IDoc, ALE config, user exit, custom RFC primarily in PP, PP-PI MM modules (version 4.6C) • Define business process mapping, SAP R/3 business integration testing, SAP R/3 data transferring for legacy into system. • Define and create functional specification for form, report, enhancement and interface program and End-user training, SAP R/3 Post Implementation Support and compare essay, knowledge transfer to key user.
Environment: SAP ECC 4.6C, ABAP/4, SD, FI and MM. Sept 2001 -- Nov 2003. • EAI architecture study, Authored technical study for proposed integration. Study looked at Backend requirements of criteria, integrating to beowulf and contrast essay SAP 4.6 (IDoc, BAPI, variety of ABAP produced flat files) Integration requirements for case study on schizophrenia certain subsidiary backend requirements (JD Edwards, custom DB applications) External partner integration (ftp, xml over https). • Error handling and monitoring (WebMethods Monitor, Modeler), BMC's patrol.
• Created BAPI for Sales Order, the web methods will poll the beowulf compare essay, respective source applications. Involved in developing EDI settings for on overcoming in life Invoice and Enhancement for Plant in 4.0B. • SAP script for pre-printed and standard formats using print programs and Layout sets Developed Batch Data Communication programs (BDC) for beowulf and gilgamesh and contrast uploading data from Legacy System to SAP R/3 System. • Created inbound and outbound GR Notification and this Message is research sent to JDE, Oracle or WEBMETHODS. • Developed Batch Data Communication programs (BDC) for uploading data from Legacy System to SAP R/3 System. • Involved in developing EDI settings for Purchase Order and Invoice. Beowulf Compare And Contrast! When PO is created IDOC is generated and send to on overcoming obstacles WEBMETHODS and same as Invoice.
• Created BAPI for Sales Order, the WEBMETHODS will poll the respective source applications. And Gilgamesh Compare! Involved in developing EDI settings for Invoice and professional editor, Enhancement for essay Plant. Environment: SAP ECC 4.6, ABAP/4, SD, FI, MM, Webmethods. May 2000 -- Aug 2001. The current project was providing purchase order module and case on schizophrenia in nursing, now we have implemented Forecast, Inventory and Shipment modules. In this project Buyers will send the data to III Hub.
This data will be sent to the Portal and from Portal the data is again passed to SAP to create Forecast, inventory and Shipment modules. SAP R/3 4.6C, JDE, Oracle Apps Web methods. • When PO is beowulf compare and contrast created IDOC is of a research generated and send to WEB METHODS and same as Invoice. • Developed BAPI Programming for passing data from Portal to Sap and Sap to and gilgamesh compare and contrast Portal. • Developed Batch Data Communication programs (BDC) for essay uploading data from Legacy System to SAP R/3 System. Developed Reports as per client requirement. • Purchase Order Pending Report -- To display all the Purchase Orders for which the Materials are not Received Partially or Completely along with Vendor Name, Pending Quantity, Pending Price and Pending Weight for a given Plant / Vendor / Material. • Report to find Receipts and Issues of materials in various Plants grouped under Material Groups. • Order reports based on sale order types lists out a detail of beowulf and contrast essay, orders with its value, quantity, tax, excise duty, freight etc.
• Vendor Analysis reports which gives the percentage rejections for every material across the various vendors of the total tested samples. Environment: SAP ECC 4.0, ABAP/4, SD, FI/CO and MM. 1996-2000: Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical Electronic), Madras University, Chennai. You must be logged in and have a current resume access subscription. Paper! Login or Register »
Write My Essay : 100% Original Content -
Essay on Beowulf vs Gilgamesh - 1218 Words | Cram
An Analytical Essay of an Exerpt of Gary Soto's A Summer Life. Beowulf And Gilgamesh And Contrast! Contrasting the holy, righteous behavior encouraged by his neighbors, church, and society with the hungry, animalistic greed of a six year old boy riddled with boredom, Soto explores the study in nursing, concepts of and gilgamesh and contrast, right and wrong through a child’s eyes. He successfully conveys the pain of guilt through exceptional use of imagery, contrast, and repetition. The manner in which he uses these tools transports the reader into his innermost thoughts as he anxiously perspired before the rack of warm, fresh baked pies. After providing background information concerning his holy roots, Soto leads the audience into a darker point of case study in nursing, his childhood. As he gazes upon the bountiful display of pies around the German Market, “[His] sweet tooth gleaming and the juice of guilt wetting [his] underarms”, he caves into sin before truly committing the crime. After slipping the pie under his Frisbee and departing the beowulf and gilgamesh compare and contrast, store with great haste, he sits to consume his stolen treasure in a nearby lawn. “The sun wavered between the in nursing, branches of a yellowish sycamore. A squirrel nailed itself high on the trunk, where it forked into two large bark scabbed limbs” as he prepares to dine on the fruits of beowulf compare essay, his unlawful labor. Criteria Papers! Soto not only evokes the image of a languid summer day, but also employs a biblical metaphor of the cross on which Jesus was crucified. Soto’s mastery of and contrast, imagery describes the case in nursing, scene with impressive efficiency as well as supply a condemning biblical reference, preluding the guilt and self-loathing that follows his petty theft.
Soto temporarily strays from the path of God by succumbing to his greed. As he clawed into the pie, shoving sweet golden chunks into his mouth much as a bear cub would stuff it’s cheeks with stolen honey comb, he is contrasted to his neighbor, Cross-Eyed Johnny. Johnny politely requests a slice of Soto’s pie, to which Soto pushes him away a rude manner that rivals that of Ebenezer Scrooge in Dickens’ “A Christmas Carol”. Johnny then whispers to and gilgamesh the sinful Soto “Your hands are dirty”, contrasting from Soto’s clean fingers prior to plunging them into the stolen pie. Guilt begins to consume Soto when thoughts of the light reflecting of the balding grocer’s glistening forehead, and he is led to crawl beneath his house to from an essay summary bask in the cool darkness. Questioning the consequences of his thieving actions, thoughts of his late Uncle and Father plague his mind.
He knows that they would chastise him if they were still alive, and fears that the howling of the plumbing beneath the house may be of beowulf and gilgamesh compare and contrast essay, God himself, condemning him to eternal damnation. While prior to his theft, he believed he could recognize the shadows of angels flying over his backyard. As he climbs out from under the house, back into in nursing, the light and back to God, he reaches an epiphany- “Sin is what you took, and didn’t give back”. Repetition is used throughout the beowulf and gilgamesh and contrast, narrative, and in the hands of Soto it is a magnificent tool used to enforce key points in his experience. Reference to the howling beneath the house can be seen throughout the essay, possibly referencing souls who are forever lost, lead astray by sin. Soto’s most prominent use of repetition is applied after he had his fill of the pie and sits, “sticky with guilt” on the curb. Paranoia clouds his mind, as “A car honked, and the driver knew. Mrs. Sections Research! Hancock stood on her lawn, hands on hip, and she knew. [His] mom, peeling a mountain of potatoes at the Redi Spud factory, knew” and suddenly it seemed that everyone had knowledge of his sin. Even though no one saw him commit the crime, it could not effectively cloak the guilt that threatened to drown him.
Another notable use of repetition, water and thirst are explored throughout Soto’s recount of the situation. He fears eternal thirst as he digs into the pie; fear that God would cast him into the desert for his sin, as was the and contrast essay, case with Adam and dissertation, Eve. Yet as he returns to righteousness, he notes the water he consumed to remedy his thirst filled his stomach far more than the pie obtained through an act of thievery. Beginning to end, Soto’s autobiographical narrative exhibits sensational use of a plethora of literary devices. Imagery, contrast, and repetition were a few of the compare essay, literary tools used by the author to construct an editor dissertation, effective as well as enjoyable account of a childhood run in with sin. And Gilgamesh Compare And Contrast! © Copyright 2017 Eliza Cornelis . All rights reserved. Oh my gosh, I remember when we had to do this.
I don't know about of a research, you, but sometimes I enjoy the literature we are given. until we have to do work and write essays on and gilgamesh compare it and stuff. :P. More Editorial and Opinion Essays. Boosted Content from Other Authors. Short Story / Science Fiction. experience all it has to offer. This is papers, a collection of original short stories. And Contrast! Works of murder, monsters, the supernatural, . /p/span else. His story is full of humor, drama, and study, romance. Now this is just a story I am writing for and gilgamesh compare essay, fun and I really hope you all like it.
I. /p/span Short Story / Horror. Short Story / Sports. Owl Purdue Proposal! Essay / Editorial and Opinion. Compare And Contrast Essay! Join for free, post your writing, read, comment and more! Easily upload your writing to an eager audience. Read a growing list of novels, short-stories and poems. A bit curious?
Find out more about Booksie. Owl Purdue! This page was created in 0.4933 seconds. Paste the link to picture in the entry below: Drag a picture from your file manager into this box, or click to select. Paste the compare and contrast essay, link to sections research paper Youtube video in the following entry: Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Make sure your selection starts and ends within the same node.
Write My Research Paper for Me -
Compare and Contrast Beowulf and Gilgamesh - Asdnyi
filial piety essay FILIAL PIETY AND CHINESE CULTURE. As indicated by the title, this essay aims toward an exploration of the relation between filial piety and Chinese culture. The term relation may refer to a variety of concepts, including mathematical relation, physical relation, spiritual relation, natural relation, social relation, cultural relation, and even metaphysical relation. Among all the mentioned examples, metaphysical relation seems the most attractive one, but it is primarily a speculative concept. The other concepts are just specified or even oversimplified.
None of these concepts can fit into the relation between filial piety and Chinese culture. From the viewpoint of this author, a proper concept for this topic is substantial relation. The adjective substantial refers to important contents, quantitative inclusion, and even forceful functional performance. With these important qualities, substantial relation can perform an important vital function to relate filial piety and Chinese culture in a proper way. Now, a very important question is: What is filial piety?
Immediate answers may come from those who have been familiar with this concept. One answer could be: It is the root or foundation of Chinese culture. Another could be: It is a unique creation of. Chinese culture. These two answers are not mistaken, but they are unclear and not quite to the point. So, the author of this essay will aim toward an interpretation of filial piety through the exploration of Chinese culture. Beowulf Compare And Contrast. First of owl purdue proposal all, some relevant characteristics of Chinese culture will be exposed. Then, the and gilgamesh and contrast essay meaning of filial piety will be interpreted. Finally, the relation between filial piety and Chinese culture will be explored. CHARACTERISTICS OF CHINESE CULTURE. The most valuable and relevant characteristic of Chinese culture is its artistic quality.
This has been a significant quality acknowledged by many international scholars. It was about half a century ago, an American scholar, George Rowley, wrote in the preface of his Principles of on overcoming Chinese Painting characterizing Chinese culture saying: The Chinese way looking at life was not primarily through religion, or philosophy, or science, but through art. 1 This scholar’s statement is correct and to the point, but he has not provided an explanation of the meaning of artistic. In fact, no scholar there-after has done any proper explanation. Now, the author of this essay will attempt an and gilgamesh essay, exploration of the criteria for evaluating research meaning of essay being artistic. The most effective method is comparing the artistic with the scientific. The basic interest of the research papers scientific consists in observing and understanding of essay a natural matter, particularly the matter’s reality.
But the basic interest of the artistic concentrates in appreciation or creative performance, with the essay interest of attaining beauty rather than factual truth. And Gilgamesh Compare Essay. As to the approaching method, the scientific one concentrates on sections of a research paper, analysis or experimentation, using symbols in a direct or logical way, but the artistic one concentrates on intuition or imagination, with the use of symbols in a suggestive or metaphorical way. In addition, the subject-matter of the scientific has to be factual and rational, but the beowulf and gilgamesh subject-matter of the artistic does not need to be factual or rational at all. As to the performance process, the scientific has to essay, be logical and following a definition as well as an experimental order, but the performance of art can ignore this kind of beowulf compare and contrast essay logical matter. Instead, the artist’s performance consists in creation or imitation of a model as well as a natural object. Study On Schizophrenia. As to their functional performance, the scientific performs the function to establish knowledge and technology, and the artistic, instead, just nourishes human feeling and establishes some styles of personal action. In the main, modern Western culture is scientific, but Chinese culture is still artistic, even in common life. A very unusual characteristic of Chinese culture is the dominant function of the artistic, which has controlled other aspects of the culture. What is relevant to this essay is the influence of the artistic upon the moral aspect of life. In a certain sense, Chinese morality has been shaped and established by the function of the artistic. At the same time, this artistic function has provided an opportunity for the birth and growth of filial piety.
The morality of beowulf compare essay Chinese culture has the following four qualities: (1) Artistic quality. (2) Humanistic quality. (3) Self-control quality. (4) Harmonization quality. The first quality has been explained in this essay to some extent. The second one is related to the first, but is also related to the major theme of this essay. Chinese humanism in morality, exhibits itself as a major contrast to the morality of the traditional Western world. Of A Research Paper. In traditional West, the ultimate moral authority is God or Spirit. All the moral rules are based on this Spirit. And Contrast Essay. But in Chinese culture, the ultimate moral authority is still the human world. In a certain sense, Chinese morality has transcended the world of spirits or the world of religion. This means, in Chinese culture, the case on schizophrenia in nursing practice of moral life is not following the spiritual authority or God, but to follow humanistic reflection and sensitivity. Filial Piety is a humanistic expression of an individual’s natural feeling toward his parents, without any relation to God or a spiritual authority.
As to the third quality, self-control is the essay control of oneself without following God or Spirit. This quality is not possessed in the same way by individuals of the traditional Western world since they need to obey God or Spiritual Authority. As to harmonization, it is dissertation also a Chinese artistic moral action. This moral action represents an essay, interest of acceptance of professional dissertation varieties of ideas and ways of and gilgamesh compare and contrast essay performance. It is in fact a very important condition for the growth of social life. To sum up, characteristics of Chinese culture are too many to mention.
What we can do in this essay is just selecting what is relevant to filial piety. On Overcoming Obstacles. The relevant aspects include what is artistic, what is beowulf compare essay naturally humanistic, and what is special interest for promoting humanistic morality. Filial Piety is just a natural product of these cultural qualities, and itself, is also a cultural quality of Chinese culture. WHAT IS FILIAL PIETY. Now, it should be the time for us to ask a major question:
What is Filial Piety? This question appears so general that it could be interpreted in many different ways. Because of from by alexander many different meanings of the question, there could be many different answers. Now, we have to set a limit on this question. This limit consists in the relevance of and gilgamesh compare essay filial piety to editor, Chinese culture. So, we can ask specific questions instead of a general one. A specific question which is relevant could be: What is the and gilgamesh compare and contrast position of filial piety in Chinese culture? This question could be considered relevant to the major theme of this essay. An immediate answer could be: Filial piety is a kind of natural feeling. But this answer is not yet to the point, since there are many types of natural feeling in human life. Professional Dissertation. So, we have to beowulf and gilgamesh compare essay, ask another question specifically: What is the criteria research papers unique quality of beowulf essay filial piety in Chinese culture?
A proper answer could be: Filial piety in Chinese culture is an individual’s natural feeling toward his parents. It is composed of natural sensitivity, caring love, sincere concern, and even natural respect. In fact, all these are natural consciousness toward an professional dissertation, immediately related person--a parent. These feelings, in Chinese culture, are not products of a Spirit. So, we can also say, that these feelings are humanistic, because they are the product of beowulf and contrast essay purely human beings. Now, let us move from the for evaluating papers natural to the cultural. Culturally filial piety is the leading principle or fundamental basis of and gilgamesh essay Chinese morality. Before dealing with filial piety, let us ask a simple question: What is morality?
The question itself appears very simple, but the answers can be complicated. Essay. In the current Western world, some maintain that the source of morality is reason. Some maintain that it is beowulf compare and contrast essay sympathy, and some insist on the ultimate value of universal love. There are still many other answers. Of A. But in Chinese culture, morality consists in and gilgamesh essay, value judgments based on human relations. Filial piety just refers to the most immediate and necessary human relation. An individual, as usual, could have many types of essay on overcoming obstacles human relations.
Examples may include relations with friends, cousins, brothers, sisters, uncles and aunts. But none of these relations are more immediate or necessary than the relation of a child to his parents. So, filial piety is the beowulf and contrast essay most fundamental relational basis from which other types of moral feelings are developed. Criteria For Evaluating Research Papers. Confucius clearly confirmed this point saying: Filial piety is the foundation of morality. This confirmation is meaningful if the action of filial piety is well-understood in and gilgamesh compare and contrast essay, its relation with human life. The relation between filial piety and human life is also a substantial topic. Now, for the sake of relevance and for the sake of simplifying selection, we are going to explore how filial piety performs its action in essay on overcoming, life. The most relevant aspect is its position in family life. Family has been an compare and contrast essay, extremely important substance of Chinese society.
Family is naturally prior to society or country. An Essay Pope Summary. Integration of family is and contrast a necessary starting point for owl purdue essay proposal attaining a well-controlled country or a peaceful world. As to the relations within a family, the Chinese people emphasize the relation between parents and children, particularly emphasizing children’s love and respect for their parents. So, Chinese family life is, in reality, the life of filial piety. Even up to now, Chinese families are still controlled by beowulf compare essay the reflective power of the concept of filial piety. In addition to its control of family life, filial piety has also powerfully controlled the social life and many other aspects of Chinese culture. Dissertation. So, filial piety is not only a foundation of morality, but also a fundamental basis of Chinese culture. FILIAL PIETY AND CHINESE CULTURE.
This section is, in fact, a continuation of last section. The main theme of last section is the position of filial piety in Chinese culture. A simple question comes up to ask: What is the position? The answer given in last section is that Filial Piety is the leading principle or fundamental basis of Chinese morality. This answer has already touched upon a very important relation between filial piety and Chinese culture. Beowulf. This section will just continue to provide further observation and on overcoming obstacles exploration. First of and contrast essay all, a very important relation between the two is their mutual creation. Instead of being created by God or a Super-Spirit, filial piety has been a product created by Chinese culture. In traditional West, moral principles, in general, are created by criteria research God or Spiritual Authority.
But in beowulf and gilgamesh essay, China, all the criteria research papers principles are products of beowulf essay human culture, or cultural creation. The human creative process started with the beginning of Chinese culture, together with the essay in life birth and growth of human feeling toward one’s parents. The feeling is, in reality, the feeling of filial piety. At the same time, this type of feeling performs educational function to and gilgamesh compare, create family life, social life, and sections cultural life. This creative operation appears a response to beowulf and gilgamesh, the initial creative process. In a certain sense, filial piety and Chinese culture are just co-subjects or co-objects, being a creator or a creature of each other. In this mutual-creative process, both filial piety and Chinese culture are interacting together, and even integrated together. Now, we move to a second important topic. This topic is very unique in the world.
In traditional West, religion is valuable and necessary. But in Chinese culture, there exists no formal religion at all. According to the common sense of Chinese people, China has three major religions. These religions are Confucianism, Taoism, and Buddhism. Nevertheless, Confucius is natural and humanistic. He is study on schizophrenia not a God, but only beowulf compare essay, a human being.
Then, how can Confucianism be called a religion? As to Taoism, it is not a formal religion at owl purdue, all. As to Buddhism, the Buddha is not a God, but a human being having been enlightened. So, Buddhism is totally different from other religions of the world. Beowulf. According to Buddhism, any person can become a Buddha through the professional editor process of enlightenment.
Now, a question is: Is Chinese culture without a religion? The answer to beowulf and gilgamesh, this question is both yes and no. Criteria For Evaluating Research. . The affirmative answer just confirms what has been considered a fact. The negative answer just recognizes a different one. In our essay, this different one is the recognition of beowulf and gilgamesh and contrast filial piety as a substitute for religion in essay on overcoming obstacles, Chinese culture. Now, we are facing a new question: Why can filial piety take the and gilgamesh and contrast place of a religion? Or, why can filial piety become a religion? To get a proper answer, we have to explore the nature and study in nursing essential qualities of a religion, together with cultural environment. And Gilgamesh Essay. From the viewpoint of the author, the essence of a religion should possess: (1) an exploration of transcendent reality, (2) a spiritual expection for ever-lasting life, and (3) an accomplishment of a proper relation with immediate persons or spirits. The reason that filial piety can take the place of religion or can become established as a religion is simply that it has been naturally grown up with these three conditions. On Overcoming Obstacles In Life. The first condition is one of intuition and well-trained speculation.
The second one and the third one are psychological in humanistic and natural ways. Nonetheless, the third condition is, an exploration of the beowulf compare and contrast essay opportunity to attain a relation with immediate persons. This is a unique psychological operation. For Chinese culture, persons and spirits both belong to the human world. Sections Of A. So, the expectation of this condition can be accomplished. As to the second condition, expectation for everlasting life, it will be explained in the following paragraph. In the world of beowulf and gilgamesh and contrast essay Chinese ethics, the essential meaning of filial piety is not only loving and respecting one’s living parents. It also implies the meaning of respecting and loving those parents and ancestors who have already died. Filial piety also performs a function to liberate human beings from the study fear of beowulf and contrast essay death. In fact, in the whole world, death is a serious cause for on man summary the growing of religion. If human beings could continue to live without death, there would not have been any religion at all.
Since death is an inevitable fact, without a religion or something equivalent, human beings could not live peacefully or comfortably. And Gilgamesh Essay. As indicated, filial piety performs an important function to liberate human beings from the fear of death. Nevertheless, the performance of the function is neither definite nor absolute. In Chinese culture, the initial way for conquering death is professional giving birth to a male-child, and hoping the male-child to continue to produce male descendants. According to Chinese traditional valuation, only the life of the male can attain continuity of family life. This is an important idea of a male-centered society. So, in Chinese society, family life usually aims toward bearing a son as a major concern. With a son and further male descendant, an individual is expecting his everlasting life even though he also anticipates that he himself will die. This type of family life in continuation is the life of filial piety.
With the consciousness of beowulf and gilgamesh essay filial piety, the professional dissertation family will work toward a production of Sons and grandsons, with the hope of everlasting life. Now, we can confirm that, filial piety is performing religious function in Chinese culture, but the performance is just artistic, natural, and humanistic. In reality, the major purpose of this essay consists in an exposition of a unique quality of beowulf and gilgamesh compare and contrast Chinese culture. Sections Of A Paper. This unique quality is filial piety which is not possessed or even shared by any other culture in the same way. And Gilgamesh. At the same time, this unique quality is natural, humanistic, and artistic. Its birth place, growing field, and maturity home are just the criteria for evaluating research same place, the human world. It is, certainly, the product of Chinese culture. But it also performs the creation of cultural qualities. So, we can conclude, that the substantial relation between filial piety and Chinese culture is mutual-creation and intercreation. The author of this essay has been a performer of filial piety.
He is also a sincere member and scholar of Chinese culture. When he completed his B.A., he was offered a teaching position in a high school. What has interested him the most was the teaching of Chinese classics, with a required text of Hsiao Ching . In fact, this classical text has been established as a sageous text 7 from the beginning of the compare Chinese culture.#9;This indicates a great importance of filial piety, the basis of professional editor dissertation Chinese morality. Unfortunately, in the contemporary world, filial piety and Chinese culture are no longer intimately related. It is probably the result of the influence of modernization. In the and gilgamesh compare and contrast essay process of lines an essay on man by alexander pope modernization, only physical science and commercial performance have been effectively covered. Compare. Filial piety has been silently ignored, and, natural human feeling has been neglected. If we want to maintain the value of our traditional morality, filial piety should receive a proper recovery through education. With an effective proper education, filial piety and Chinese culture can continue to perform their mutually creative life for the future world.#9;(The End) 1. George Rowley, Principles of Chinese Painting (Princeton: Princeton University Press, 1947), p. 3. 2. In comparative approach, this essay just compare Chinese culture with traditional Western culture rather than the owl purdue Western current culture.
In the contemporary world, Western culture is much more natural and humanistic than what it was several centuries ago. 3. This quotation is selected from Confucius’ communication with Tseng Tzu. It has been recorded in beowulf, the first chapter of Hsiao Ching . 4. The English term Taoism covers, in reality, two types of Taoism in Chinese culture. The Chinese language terms are Tao Chia and Tao Chiao. Case Study On Schizophrenia. The Term chia originally means a family, but it has been extended to mean a school of thinking. The term chiao originally as well as currently means teaching and religion. Beowulf And Gilgamesh. So, Tao Chia refers to the philosophy of Lao Tzu and Chuang Tzu.
Tao Chiao refers to a social group of semi-religious people who were casually organized without serious religious life-style. Study On Schizophrenia. In a certain sense, neither Tao Chia nor Tao Chiao can be considered a religion. 5. This author has published articles on Chinese culture. In recent years, he has been working on compare, his forthcoming book (in Chinese) Reflection upon Chinese Culture which will be published soon. 6. Essay. This teaching position was offered to this author in 1959 by Tak Ming High School in Hong Kong. Compare And Contrast Essay. Tak Ming’s Chinese original is the personal name of Dr. Sun Yat-sen. This high school was very well-known for its cultural performance in teaching. 7. Hsiao Ching is one of the thirteen classics in Chinese culture. The term Hsiao means filial piety, and the term Ching means a classic. When a book is called ching, it is a book of noble position.
In the Chinese tradition, the sections research thirteen classics are considered very noble in and contrast, the culture.
Write My Paper -
Comparing Beowulf and Gilgamesh: comparison compare
Duke Fuqua MBA Essay Tips #038; Deadlines. Leadership, teamwork, ethics, and beowulf and gilgamesh compare and contrast a global approach to business are essential elements of the Duke Fuqua MBA, which is why you’ll need to from on man make sure you express your passion for these ideals in your application essays. Impress the Fuqua adcom by positioning yourself as an innovative leader and team player, as someone who can see the beowulf and contrast, big picture, work collaboratively, and shape global business. My tips are in blue below. Three short answer questions and two essays are required from all applicants. • Responses should use 1.5 line spacing and a font size no smaller than 10-point.
• Do not copy the essay question in the document you upload with your application. • Respond fully and concisely. Length requirements vary by question, and are detailed below. • Responses must be completed before submitting your application. • Prepare your responses carefully. Owl Purdue Proposal. The Admissions Committee considers your answers important in the selection process.
• All essays are scanned using plagiarism detection software. And Contrast. Expressing your ideas by using verbiage from from on man by alexander existing sources, including other applicants’ essays or materials, without properly crediting those sources constitutes an act of plagiarism. Beowulf. Plagiarism is considered a cheating violation within the case, Honor Code and beowulf and gilgamesh compare and contrast will result in an application denial. Note: if you have worked with a consultant to from an essay on man summary complete your application materials, please ensure that the honor code policy is discussed and he/she will not share your essays with other potential applicants. Instructions: Answer all 3 of the following questions. For each question, respond in and gilgamesh essay 500 characters only (the equivalent of about 100 words) . 1. What are your short-term goals, post-MBA? State what you see yourself doing immediately after you earn your MBA in terms of function and industry. If location or geography are important to your goal, include them.
If you know the type of companies you would like to work for, you can include that information too, but don’t say you want to work for Company X, unless Company X is sponsoring you. Without sponsorship, a “Company X” answer is essay probably too narrow, but saying you would like to and gilgamesh compare and contrast work for a firm like Company X would work. 2. What are your long-term goals? Your long term goals should flow logically from your short-term goals. They can be fuzzier both in terms of direction and professional editor dissertation timing. But you should have them. They can, but don’t have to, include larger aspirations and present a broader perspective on where you are headed. And Gilgamesh Compare And Contrast Essay. But please don’t go so general as to say something like “I aspire to be a good person” or “I strive to leave a lasting impact on my community.” Nice sentiments, but way too vague. 3. From On Man. Life is full of uncertainties, and plans and circumstances can change.
As a result, navigating a career requires you to compare and contrast essay be adaptable. Professional. Should the short-term goals that you provided above not materialize what alternative directions have you considered? What’s your Plan B? If you can’t get a job at a leading strategy consulting firm – your first choice – what do you want to beowulf and gilgamesh compare and contrast essay do? If Plan A is investment banking, what’s Plan B? First Required Essay: 25 Random Things About Yourself. Instructions: Present your response in list form, numbered 1 to 25. Professional Dissertation. Some points may be only a few words, while others may be longer. And Contrast. Your complete list should not exceed 2 pages. The “Team Fuqua” spirit and community is one of the things that sets The Duke MBA experience apart, and it is owl purdue a concept that extends beyond the student body to include faculty, staff, and administration.
When a new person joins the beowulf and gilgamesh and contrast, Admissions team, we ask that person to share with everyone in the office a list of “25 Random Things About Yourself.” As an research Admissions team, we already know the new hire’s professional and beowulf compare academic background, so learning these “25 Random Things” helps us get to know someone’s personality, background, special talents, and sections of a paper more. In this spirit, the Admissions Committee also wants to get to beowulf compare and contrast know you–beyond the professional and academic achievements listed in your resume and transcript. Lines An Essay Pope. You can share with us important life experiences, your likes/dislikes, hobbies, achievements, fun facts, or anything that helps us understand what makes you who you are. Share with us your list of “25 Random Things” about YOU. Have some fun with this list. It certainly allows a more creative approach than permitted by beowulf and gilgamesh compare and contrast most essay prompts. Note that the owl purdue proposal, questions asks you to beowulf compare and contrast go “beyond the professional and academic achievements listed in criteria for evaluating research papers your resume and transcript.” So you can list your Pez collection or perhaps your brief membership in a rock band or the fact that you took violin from ages 6-18 or your membership in and contrast a gospel choir or your volunteer work in a hospital, your needlepoint, your favorite recipe or photo. Gosh – the study, list is endless.
Just let it reflect you. Think of this list as an introduction to potential friends. For more insight into this question and the motivation behind, please read Megan Overbay’s, the former Director of Admissions’, advice. Yes, it’s old, but I believe you will find it helpful. And very friendly. Instructions: Your response should be no more than 2 pages in length. Fuqua prides itself on cultivating a culture of engagement. Our students enjoy a wide range of student-led organizations that provide opportunities for leadership development and personal fulfillment, as well as an and contrast outlet for contributing to society. Our student-led government, clubs, centers, and events are an integral part of the essay proposal, student culture and are vital to providing you with a range of experiential learning and individual development experiences.
Based on your understanding of the Fuqua culture, how do you see yourself engaging in and contributing to our community, outside of the and gilgamesh compare, classroom? Do your homework about research, Fuqua (and yourself) before responding to beowulf and gilgamesh this question. What activities and groups appeal to you? How do you see yourself participating? Making a difference?
Then look at sections research, Duke’s multi-faceted definition of compare and contrast, “Consequential Leaders.” Which do you most identify with? Imagine how you would participate and sometimes lead. While you can reference similar activities in the past, keep the focus of this essay on what you would do at Fuqua. One approach to responding to this question: Address a letter to sections of a paper a close friend or colleague and tell her how you would contribute to and gilgamesh and contrast essay this very participatory culture. That letter could morph into this essay. If you feel there are circumstances of which the Admissions Committee should be aware, please explain them in an optional essay (such as unexplained gaps in work, choice of recommenders, inconsistent or questionable academic performance). • Do NOT upload additional essays nor additional recommendations in sections research this area of the application. • The Optional Essay is intended to provide the Admissions Committee with insight into compare your extenuating circumstances only. • Limit your response to two pages. Why isn’t your current supervisor writing your rec?
Why is lines there a six-month gap on your resume? Why did your grades dip during the first semester of beowulf and gilgamesh and contrast, your senior year? What are your responsibilities while working for an essay summary, a family business after having left a prestigious investment bank, and compare why did you make the change? Answering any of those questions (but not all) could be the topic of your optional essay. ***Disclaimer: Information is subject to change. Please check with individual programs to verify the essay questions, instructions and deadlines.***
Hi Linda. I’d appreciate your feedback on my profile and school choices. 1) I have 3 years of experience as a market risk analyst at a mid-sized commercial bank ($5 billion asset base) in criteria research Pakistan. Promoted in my first year and spent six months as an interim head of beowulf and gilgamesh, my team, and research have been in a supervisory role for beowulf and gilgamesh compare essay, the last 15 months or so. 2) 760 GMAT, 49Q (75%), 45V (99%) 3) Graduated from the criteria, Lahore University of Management Sciences (one of Pakistan’s top-ranked universities) with a BSc in Politics and Economics. CGPA is compare essay low: 2.8, mainly due to poor freshman and sophomore years. Worked to bring it up and averaged a 3.2 over junior and senior year.
Planning to address this in sections of a research the optional essays by highlighting this upward trend as well as my solid GMAT score and the fact that my work is pretty technical in beowulf and gilgamesh nature and requires a lot of financial modeling / statistics / programming. 4) Active soccer player and occasional volunteer coach. Minor community/volunteer work here and for evaluating research there, nothing really big. 5) Want to work in consulting post-MBA, with a focus on analytics. Looking for a role where I can leverage my technical ability in a more dynamic, directly client-focused setting. I am also applying to beowulf and gilgamesh compare MIT Sloan, Tepper, Darden, Anderson, Owen, Marshall and Mendoza. Hi Linda. Case On Schizophrenia. I’d appreciate your feedback on and contrast essay, my profile and case school choices. 1) I have 3 years of experience as a market risk analyst at a mid-sized commercial bank ($5 billion asset base) in compare and contrast essay Pakistan. Promoted in my first year and spent six months as an interim head of my team, and have been in a supervisory role for owl purdue essay proposal, the last 15 months or so. 2) 760 GMAT, 49Q (75%), 45V (99%)
3) Graduated from the Lahore University of Management Sciences (one of Pakistan’s top-ranked universities) with a BSc in Politics and Economics. CGPA is low: 2.8, mainly due to poor freshman and sophomore years. Worked to bring it up and averaged a 3.2 over junior and beowulf and gilgamesh and contrast essay senior year. Professional Editor. Planning to address this in the optional essays by highlighting this upward trend as well as my solid GMAT score and the fact that my work is beowulf and gilgamesh compare and contrast essay pretty technical in nature and requires a lot of financial modeling / statistics / programming. 4) Active soccer player and occasional volunteer coach. Minor community/volunteer work here and there, nothing really big. 5) Want to work in consulting post-MBA, with a focus on analytics. Looking for a role where I can leverage my technical ability in a more dynamic, directly client-focused setting.
I am also applying to MIT Sloan, Tepper, Darden, Anderson, Owen, Marshall and Mendoza. Obviously you’re going to need to address that GPA. Otherwise you have a competitive profile and stellar GMAT. Editor. MIT Sloan is compare essay a stretch, but you have a good shot at all the other programs you are applying to. Hi Linda! Not quite sure if this forum is open for discussion anymore but here goes nothing. 1) 5 years (including 2 years internship) with a Big 4 Accounting Firm (think KPMG, EY, PwC) as a business and tax consultant with a major focus on transaction advisory, financial transformation and business model restructuring for Energy, Telecom and Tech clients.
Led a team of 6. 1 promotion. Currently, 1.5 years with a Solar Solutions company (not quite big) as a Manager of Finance and research Commercials. 2) GMAT 730 – Q50 (87%) V40 (92%) 3) Bachelor of Commerce from Mumbai University, India. Top 5%-10% score on graduation. 4) Currently team leader for 40 volunteers and and gilgamesh essay 2 mentors who teach and mentor underprivileged children living in lines on man by alexander pope shelter homes. Previously taught Math for 2 years. Also, active in beowulf compare and contrast essay Soccer. Formed and led my company’s soccer for 3 years and won 2 championships.
5) Chartered Accountant from Institute of Chartered Accountancy of essay in life, India. 6) ST Goal – Strategy Consulting at compare and contrast, MBB in Energy or Tech sector. Focus on emerging market strategies through alliances and MAs. I am applying to Fuqua, Kellogg, Yale SOM and Tuck. Would really appreciate your thoughts. I think I replied to someone with an identical post below.
Hi Linda! Not quite sure if this forum is open for discussion anymore but here goes nothing. 1) 5 years (including 2 years internship) with a Big 4 Accounting Firm (think KPMG, EY, PwC) as a business and tax consultant with a major focus on essay, transaction advisory, financial transformation and business model restructuring for beowulf and contrast essay, Energy, Telecom and Tech clients. Professional. Led a team of 6. 1 promotion. Currently, 1.5 years with a Solar Solutions company (not quite big) as a Manager of Finance and Commercials. 2) GMAT 730 – Q50 (87%) V40 (92%) 3) Bachelor of Commerce from Mumbai University, India.
Top 5%-10% score on graduation. Also, Chartered Accountant from Institute of Chartered Accountancy of India. 4) Currently team leader for 40 volunteers and 2 mentors who teach and mentor underprivileged children living in shelter homes. And Gilgamesh And Contrast Essay. Previously taught Math for criteria for evaluating papers, 2 years. Also, active in Soccer.
Formed and led my company’s soccer for 3 years and won 2 championships. 5) ST Goal – Strategy Consulting at compare, MBB in Energy or Tech sector. On Man By Alexander Summary. Focus on emerging market strategies through alliances and MAs. I am applying to Fuqua, Kellogg, Yale SOM and Tuck. Would really appreciate your thoughts. You have a competitive profile for your target programs and are applying appropriately. Also consider Ross and MIT Sloan. Hi Linda! I apologize for the duplicate post. And Contrast. Pressed a few wrong buttons here and there! I have a small follow-up.
With Kellogg’s average GMAT score increased to owl purdue 732 does an ‘Indian-male’ applicant still have a chance of getting in with average GMAT score on an upward trajectory? Really appreciate you taking your time out to do this. In short, yes I still feel you have a chance at Kellogg. Is it possible that another applicant like you but with a higher score will beat you out? yes. That means however that you just have to work harder at distinguishing yourself and showing that you are a standout. Thanks for compare, you help, Linda! Choose your desired degree and then the service that best meets your needs.
Accepted 1171 S. Robertson Blvd. #140 Los Angeles CA 90035 +1 (310) 815-9553.